Cody Rhodes’ International Crowd Chant Appreciation

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
this chant is jokes :pachaha: hope it catches on in the US like the JOHN CENA SUUUUUUUCKS which started in Mexico

:mjlol: at Wade bringing up EWF

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
i know but couldn’t find no clips of that so went with the Scotland :mjgrin:

honestly just made this thread in an effort to get this to catch on in America :feedme:
They didn't do it as much as the Scots but I remember it.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
This is one of a few standard formats you'll hear - mainly started in British football crowds, but once a tune catches on it gets used everywhere else pretty quickly.

Daddy Cool comes out a lot.

Baby Give It Up by KC & The Sunshine Band started 10 years or so back around football and gets used a lot

eg. "Nana nana nana nana na na na Wheeler's got a gun, got a gun, Wheeler's got a gun"

Freed From Desire - started with Wigan football fans singing for Will Grieg (Will Griegs on fire, your defence is terrified) and now gets used for anything and everything

eg. "Nigel's on fire, Danielson is terrified"

There is literally a hundred melodies we all know and as soon as someone starts putting words to them, we can catch on but these are probably the most easily recognisable currently.

I'm just waiting for someone to repurpose Tequila that's been getting used for William Saliba by Arsenal fans

Tried to get it going for Takeshyta last year at Wembley, but it only really caught on in my stand :martin:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Trick got the fans to chant "Whoop that Butch" after dropping a diss track on ol' hating ass Petey. :russ: