COD Warzone is trash

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Bro you aren’t good at the game how are you telling anybody whats wrong with it? Do you have 5 warzone wins lifetime??

Meach post your gamertag.
In the op I literally say i didn’t even make it through one match.

It’s not about being good at the game. I don’t care if I lose. The game just feels like trash to play.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
In the op I literally say i didn’t even make it through one match.

It’s not about being good at the game. I don’t care if I lose. The game just feels like trash to play.

So you’ve played one match lifetime and you’re telling people its a bad game? Are you fukking stupid bro?

People in the Arcadium are insane. Most of you don’t even play the games you stan or hate. Bro you need a life, you sound crazy and stupid as fukk. How you leaving a review and making a thread off one match played?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So you’ve played one match lifetime and you’re telling people its a bad game? Are you fukking stupid bro?

People in the Arcadium are insane. Most of you don’t even play the games you stan or hate. Bro you need a life, you sound crazy and stupid as fukk. How you leaving a review and making a thread off one match played?
I didn’t leave a “review”

In fact I’ve repeated multiple times that my criticism isn’t about the map, or the general flow of the gameplay. It’s not about the weapons or BR mechanics.

Im literally only specifically talking about how the game feels to play. It stutters all over the place and the controls are lose/inaccurate.

There was a time when COD was the fastest/smoothest/most accurate shooter.

Now it seems bottom of the barrel in that context.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

In fact I’ve repeated multiple times that my criticism isn’t about the map, or the general flow of the gameplay. It’s not about the weapons or BR mechanics.

Im literally only specifically talking about how the game feels to play. It stutters all over the place and the controls are lose/inaccurate.

But you have only played one match… again you sound crazy as fukk.

This game has been out over 2 years. Its one of the most popular brs in the world. Yet after one match Meachthetrashbag thinks the game sucks. fukk outta here, lame.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
But you have only played one match… again you sound crazy as fukk.

This game has been out over 2 years. Its one of the most popular brs in the world. Yet after one match Meachthetrashbag thinks the game sucks. fukk outta here, lame.
Don’t need to play multiple matches to see my TV stuttering all over the place :stopitslime:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You’re an idiot bro. 75% of you arcadium nikkas are mentally insane.
I’m retarded cause this one game gives my TV Parkinson’s and the rest of the FPSs I’m playing don’t?

Why you so mad breh?:dahell:

It’s ok. You can keep playing your stuttering ass game as much as you want to.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps

Yeah ur trippin. In 1 match u could have just ended up on a laggy stutters lobby. Maybe it does feel that way overall but 1 match ain’t enough chances to say the game as a whole is laggy

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've barely played it and I just am not into it like that. Playing with friends can be fun but I feel it requires too much time.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps