COD Warzone is trash

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I’m playing on series X.

Framerate was all over the place, game wasn’t smooth at all. Aiming felt off, felt more like a Fallout style game than a good FPS.

Yeah recent I’ve played fortnite, apex, Halo, and destiny. They all feel way better to play.

I had to watch a 15 minute video to customize the settings

it can get deep

plus it’s much better with the 120hz mode

I stopped playing because the FOV still isn’t adjustable and is unacceptable at this point

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Hate BR. 90% Just constantly dropping in, not seeing anyone forever, entering building or turning some corner, and some camper just kills you. Game over. Only one I really got into was Apex but that shyt is poorly optimized and the constant third partying made me drop it

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
How TF y’all playing this shyt? :dahell:

Downloaded it just for the hell of it and I couldn’t even make it through one match.

Graphics are shyt, performance is shyt. Shooting feels off. shyts not smooth at all. Have not played COD in a while but at least it used to feel good to play.

People want Battle Royal so bad they playing this shyt? Scust :hhh:
You came in late. Warzone on the verdansk map was incredible. This new map is a buggy mess regardless of platform. From the jump on this new map they’ve had issue after issue. One major bug gets fixed and another major bug pops up.
In terms of battle royale, the verdansk map made me bush multiplayer entirely. I love the feeling of being able to control the outcome and the tension of having to survive. It’s a way better experience than the meat grinder of multiplayer.
There’s potential in the new Warzone map but I haven’t had the patience to play it nearly as much. I’m hoping the modern warfare sequel brings back a better Warzone experience.

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
If u playing BRs and not playing apex
Idk what to tell u:what:

Try out the arenas mode on apex if u don’t like the battle royals portion of it:manny:

I’m sure arena mode would suit u well.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You came in late. Warzone on the verdansk map was incredible. This new map is a buggy mess regardless of platform. From the jump on this new map they’ve had issue after issue. One major bug gets fixed and another major bug pops up.
In terms of battle royale, the verdansk map made me bush multiplayer entirely. I love the feeling of being able to control the outcome and the tension of having to survive. It’s a way better experience than the meat grinder of multiplayer.
There’s potential in the new Warzone map but I haven’t had the patience to play it nearly as much. I’m hoping the modern warfare sequel brings back a better Warzone experience.
Like I said it’s not about the map or BR mechanics.

The game just feels bad. Stutters all over the place. It’s hard to aim. Just don’t feel like COD used to feel.

It honestly feels like a budget indie FPS. You play something like apex legends that feels so fast and smooth and accurate, and come to COD warzone and it’s glaring how fukked the performance/controls are.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Like I said it’s not about the map or BR mechanics.

The game just feels bad. Stutters all over the place. It’s hard to aim. Just don’t feel like COD used to feel.

It honestly feels like a budget indie FPS. You play something like apex legends that feels so fast and smooth and accurate, and come to COD warzone and it’s glaring how fukked the performance/controls are.

Bro you aren’t good at the game how are you telling anybody whats wrong with it? Do you have 5 warzone wins lifetime??

Meach post your gamertag.