Status
Not open for further replies.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Let's stop acting like just because CoD sells out it is a superior game. It is a house hold name... W/ tons of media & advertising.

It's a video game w/ guns and people are going to buy it. That does not mean it is quality. I guess when Milli Vanilli was selling out w/ platinum records they were on Beethoven status right? FOH.

And this is coming from a former COD-Stan. The golden days of Cod2 until Cod-MW2 are gone. Everything is about enabling quick scoping & fast twitch gameplay. It terms of mechanics shyt is approaching Quake-Unreal fast twitch status. Not necessarily a bad thing but nonetheless, not how the original Cods played. :manny:

So, who plays it? People who are consumer sheep and a number of people who actually enjoy it. All I know is, I sadly accept the franchise for what it is now... a gimmick.

There are valid criticisms of this franchise and nikkas who respond w/ "Yall are getting it anyway" or "Millions play" are missing the point. Peopel who lambast it.. They may still get it hoping..just hoping it returns to its roots, even though we know deep down it never will.

tumblr_mkf1lap0Vx1s1r4gxo1_500.gif

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly can't wait to play. I hear the single player is really good.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
:comeon: says the guy who brings up preorder numbers every chance he gets.
I sure do.. Just to make you mad using your wack logic :umad:

Numbers are irrelevant to me & they always will be

fukk I look like saying " _____ is better dawg it sold more :to:"

The call of duty games are a prime example of why sales & relevance don't dictate quality

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's stop acting like just because CoD sells out it is a superior game. It is a house hold name... W/ tons of media & advertising.

It's a video game w/ guns and people are going to buy it. That does not mean it is quality. I guess when Milli Vanilli was selling out w/ platinum records they were on Beethoven status right? FOH.

And this is coming from a former COD-Stan. The golden days of Cod2 until Cod-MW2 are gone. Everything is about enabling quick scoping & fast twitch gameplay. It terms of mechanics shyt is approaching Quake-Unreal fast twitch status. Not necessarily a bad thing but nonetheless, not how the original Cods played. :manny:

So, who plays it? People who are consumer sheep and a number of people who actually enjoy it. All I know is, I sadly accept the franchise for what it is now... a gimmick.

There are valid criticisms of this franchise and nikkas who respond w/ "Yall are getting it anyway" or "Millions play" are missing the point. Peopel who lambast it.. They may still get it hoping..just hoping it returns to its roots, even though we know deep down it never will.

tumblr_mkf1lap0Vx1s1r4gxo1_500.gif

Battlefield always has a hell of an advertising campaign. and its a 2 year cycle game. I think people just prefer COD gameplay over BF's. This will hold true but the question is will be prefer the graphics.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I sure do.. Just to make you mad using your wack logic :umad:

Numbers are irrelevant to me & they always will be

fukk I look like saying " _____ is better dawg it sold more :to:"

The call of duty games are a prime example of why sales & relevance don't dictate quality

Problem is I've never said that.

You dudes just tell lies at every turn

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Problem is I've never said that.

You dudes just tell lies at every turn
:laff: YES YOU HAVE nikka

Holy shyt you & smooth3d stay lying about that shyt

I remember for a FACT you said halo > killzone because it SOLD MORE, had a bigger/more fleshed out universe, and had more players online

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:laff: YES YOU HAVE nikka

Holy shyt you & smooth3d stay lying about that shyt

I remember for a FACT you said halo > killzone because it SOLD MORE, had a bigger/more fleshed out universe, and had more players online

I said it is more popular because it sold better and has a larger community.

And I said I liked it more due to the more fleshed out universe and better gameplay.

You took my separate statements and misrepresented them into me saying that halo was better due to sales.

Stop lying. It's very ugly of you

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I said it is more popular because it sold better and has a larger community.

And I said I liked it more due to the more fleshed out universe and better gameplay.

You took my separate statements and misrepresented them into me saying that halo was better due to sales.

Stop lying. It's very ugly of you
Nah we weren't talking about popularity nikka

Your mind tricks won't work on me

I would never argue killzone is more popular than halo :comeon:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nah we weren't talking about popularity nikka

Your mind tricks won't work on me

I would never argue killzone is more popular than halo :comeon:

And that's all I've ever said about killzone is that the setting/story is bland and it hasn't been able to match the success of its competitors.

For an MP centered game that is a big deal because your experience relies on the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.