CoD Advanced Warfare Official Thread

Hot or not

• Total voters

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea the buildings all over the place is dumb, but then how would the exo shyt work without all the roof tops? that reaper along with AC 130 in MW3 was :scust:

Killstreaks on that Detroit map:scust:

BO1 had wide open areas with buildings in the center. There was way more freedom of movement. That's how this game needed to approach it. Make it so you gotta traverse the map to get to the buildings. A few AW maps get it right like the jungle one. Since MW3 the maps have been overly cluttered. You can't move without bumping into shyt. These narrow ass hallway engagements drive me crazy because gun skill doesn't matter as much as connection. They need to have open areas for spawning, long range engagements, and movement. That way killstreaks can work. Maps like Afghan in MW3 or Jungle in BO were perfect.

You can edit killstreaks and add to them. Press triangle on your killstreaks and it will open up extra options for that killstreak

I was doing that not realizing it increases the points. My UAV was +900 points:damn:. It's 600 points just for a counter UAV. I was using sentry guns but you gotta add the AI function which is 750. You only get 50 points per kill in domination :mindblown:.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That secondary rail gun is a one shot kill :russ:

Wait till i get that tact knife nikkas gon hate me

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
What is that?

The map-based scorestreak on Terrace:

terrace-main-1.jpg

You get it via care package. You're in a plane/helicopter sniping people on the map. The sniper has minimal zoom, so the enemies super small and difficult to kill.

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
I got on and fukked around making a couple of emblems, so decided to jump in and play a couple of quick TDM games (my first real MP, besides playing that combat readiness shyt). Had a decent enough 2 games. Played with the MP11. I know subs are supposed to be weak, and may end up settling in and using the BAL or IMR like everyone else, but I'm a sub/shotty player by nature, so had to start off that way. Lost a couple of gunfights up close to an AR that I should've won, but the MP11 is cool to me so far. My aim is still complete ass, but with Lightweight/Overclock/Mute combo, I'm all up in your face quick as hell.

And to everyone complaining about the killstreaks, I say :umad:. I for one am GLAD the killstreaks are underpowered/shyt. Hopefully it'll give ppl less incentive to camp, and it also frees up the map for a runner like me, without worrying about getting shot by some bullshyt in the sky. I've never been a fan of KS, and am happy with the smaller role they play in the game so far. Except for UAVs of course. I hate that they put Low Profile and Lightweight in the same tier. Gonna end up having to run that Wildcard on Sub classes, cause I gotta have my Lightweight. :takedat: