CoD Advanced Warfare Official Thread

Hot or not

• Total voters

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I seen this yesterday. A guy sniping from a warplane :camby:.

UAV, Carpackage, hack

That hack streak is annoying as hell. Not only does it scramble the hud it blocks the center of the screen so you can't see anything:scust:

so cop or not?

This review sums up my issues:

He got 8 Warbirds and 7 total kills:wtf:. I don't understand why they put so many buildings to hide in. This is COD and we need killstreaks. MW2 and BO were wide open so if a chopper gunner/ac130 is called in you got slaughtered.

Perks suck.

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
That hack streak is annoying as hell. Not only does it scramble the hud it blocks the center of the screen so you can't see anything:scust:

This review sums up my issues:

He got 8 Warbirds and 7 total kills:wtf:. I don't understand why they put so many buildings to hide in. This is COD and we need killstreaks. MW2 and BO were wide open so if a chopper gunner/ac130 is called in you got slaughtered.

Perks suck.

yea the buildings all over the place is dumb, but then how would the exo shyt work without all the roof tops? that reaper along with AC 130 in MW3 was :scust:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is this warbird thing when it's asking for defensive or offensive help? I don't even know how I get these things.

I'm only rocking 2 kill streaks since getting that 3rd one is such a rarity for me. I like that it frees up another slot for more gear
You can edit killstreaks and add to them. Press triangle on your killstreaks and it will open up extra options for that killstreak

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I seen this yesterday. A guy sniping from a warplane :camby:.

UAV, Carpackage, hack

Thats the scorestreak loadout to get that? Because like I posted earlier, I got some weird artillery strike twice from care packages and that shyt had ppl on the other team dashboarding left and right. I thought the care package just gave out the normal in game scorestreaks?

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
Thats the scorestreak loadout to get that? Because like I posted earlier, I got some weird artillery strike twice from care packages and that shyt had ppl on the other team dashboarding left and right. I thought the care package just gave out the normal in game scorestreaks?

I don't even know to tell you the truth. I haven't unlocked all the streaks yet. Most are trash.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
caught a nikka trying to jet pack in front of me....looked at him....popped him in the back mid-air

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL

The walker tanks? I got it twice in one game before I think it's a map specific care package streak.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The walker tanks? I got it twice in one game before I think it's a map specific care package streak.

Yea I got it on the other urban map (comeback?). So certain maps have specific streaks from the care package?

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
How the fukk am i better at hardcore than normal mode? Lol. Less emphasis on the suite in hc and they drop when you shoot