Daps
i forgot i had dude on my friends list who is rank like 70 in search

i haven't played with them in the longest but they just invited me

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Anybody try playing classic?
fukk that flying shyt throughout the map
Just played it for the first yesterday. I enjoyed it a lot more than all the flying modes. Only downside was I was in a room of straight campers. But since they kept running back to the same spots I was holding my own. I haven't tried Classic Domination yet. I was just doing kill confirmed.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Just played it for the first yesterday. I enjoyed it a lot more than all the flying modes. Only downside was I was in a room of straight campers. But since they kept running back to the same spots I was holding my own. I haven't tried Classic Domination yet. I was just doing kill confirmed.

I played 2 matches of classic domination
It was so much better
I just gotta get used to it again
I tried jumping on top of buildings a couple of times

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
Shout out to all my gaming brehs.

I haven't been able to play games for the last 9 months because I work 19 hours a day so give your fellow coli brethren some good X1 joints that came out in 2014. Give me 7 must have X1 joints so I can make a list and go cop tomorrow.

25hgy74.jpg

PS: You nikkas better not talk shyt about my rapist smile :ufdup:

If you dont like Halo maybe this is more your thing :manny:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
lowering my sensitivity helped me tremendously i been putting in work today. from 9 down to 5 and now im ripping shyt got 3 double kills back to back to back

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
i looked up advanced warfare sucks on youtube and came across this comment. is this dude right??? i been playing since MW1 and there was never a game where i would be less than top 3. when BO2 dropped i played for about a month before selling that trash but all my friends rocked oout with me felt the same exact way we all hated that shyt . also every twitch streamer ive watched say they started with BO2. this comment hits the shyt right on the nose
That comment (or essay lol) is 100% accurate. I can't fukk with this game. CoD Ghosts was already terrible with the multiple entrances to every room and how you'd get shot from behind every 10 seconds due to spawns and level design. Now in addition to that you have muthafukkas shooting you from above too because of all the verticality. Nah breh. NAHHH. I legit got the game 2 days ago and traded it in yesterday lol. I miss CoD4 breh. That game had good old honest street fire fights and tactics. Not this random, run around ADD madman shyt.

SP campaign is pretty dope though. :yeshrug: