Hot or not

• Total voters

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
why would they not add a feature to trade weapons/loot? :mindblown:

i want that ASM speakeasy so bad :noah: picked one up off someone i killed and :damn::banderas:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
This games objectively trash :ehh:

cant believe i bought this. i think this is the reason why i always beast when playing late night/early am but during normal peak hours i cant kill shyt. idk but either way devs should not be allowed to rekease a game this flawed YEAR AFTER YEAR AFTER YEAR.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli

listen to the whole thong or start at 330 if ytour slow.

hacker who got into the game a week before launch says hes able to hack it so fast and easy cuz aw is a copy and paste of ghost

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
This is super informative fam... and this some shyt we all been noticing for years

shyt's embarrassing. I picked up on this within an hour of playing and have been turned off since. I force myself to play this game hoping something pops off and gives me a reason to be addicted like BO2.

To see the actual extent of AW's lag is just :scust:

I can't accept this shyt on next gen, especially after playing something like Titanfall (exceptional netcode/hit detection by comparison).

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I thought about making an entire thread based on this video. Niggs still complaining about dying aroubd corners and emptying clips into nikkas and still dying. Its not hacking, its the trash game

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
I thought about making an entire thread based on this video. Niggs still complaining about dying aroubd corners and emptying clips into nikkas and still dying. Its not hacking, its the trash game

it deserves its own thread do it

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
1 month ago (edited)
MARKED AS SPAM

Let me guess:
-You run around and get a kill.
-You get killed IMMEDIATELY after you get that kill.
-You can't seem to be able to get more than a three kill streak.
Am I right? I already know that because of what you said: You liked MW, MW2, MW3, WaW and BO1. However, you didn't like: BO2 and Ghosts.
There's a reason for that: The SKILL GAP!!!
-You didn't like BO2 and Ghosts because you died A LOT because of bullshyt reasons (most likely LAG), right?
-But you did really well in the previous COD Online Multiplayer games, right?
You don't have to answer, I know I'm right.

Here's what's wrong with Advanced Warfare:
-Everyone moves VERY fast.
-Every building has SEVERAL entrances.
-No one is safe anywhere.
-Your enemies "absorb" at least 10 bullets and receive no damage.
-The same enemy that just absorbed your bullets kills you with one or two shots.

Why does all this happen? BECAUSE YOU'RE A VETERAN PLAYER!!! And I know you're a good/great/pro player! I'd hate to break this to you, but the COD franchise doesn't like you (they hate me too, btw). The COD developers WANT you to have a K/D as close to 1.00 as possible. Here's why:
-Pro players get kills.
-Noobs get killed.
-Getting kills is fun.
-Getting killed in not fun.
If noobs are NOT having fun, they will quit playing the game. If they quit playing the game, they will NOT buy the DLC. If the noobs are NOT having fun, they will NOT buy future COD games. That's the problem with the skill gap. Pros will ALWAYS have an advantage over the noobs when it comes to skill. A pro player with a 2.00 K/D has killed twice as much as he has died. However, a noob with a 0.50 K/D has died twice as much as he has killed. See how that works? The pro is having fun; while the noob is not. The problem isn't just ONE pro versus just ONE noob. ONE pro can shyt on THOUSANDS of noobs in his COD career.

That's why they made the movements so fast. That's why every building has a million ways to enter. That's why you get killed immediately after you get a kill.
The developers are trying to bridge the skill gap without getting skill involved.
-Everyone moves so fast because: by the time you get a kill, someone's already run up behind you and killed you. Because you THOUGHT no one was behind you (and you were right), but NOW there IS someone killing you from behind because they move so fast (keeping the 1.00 K/D).
-Every building has a million ways to enter to put an end to having a pro strategic place for kill noobs.
-Even the LAG is done on purpose to give the noobs an advantage. Here'a link to a video BDobbinsFTW did on the LAG compensation:
Why "CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS" LAGS ON PURPOSE - COD GHOSTS LAG COMPENSATION INFO

Basically, the reason why Advanced Warfare sucks is because: IT'S A KID'S GAME!!! Kids/noobs/casual players will be happy with a 1.00 K/D. However, a pro/veteran player will NEVER be happy being equated to a noob! That's why you don't like it. It's a freaking kid's game! And you're a pro player!

i looked up advanced warfare sucks on youtube and came across this comment. is this dude right??? i been playing since MW1 and there was never a game where i would be less than top 3. when BO2 dropped i played for about a month before selling that trash but all my friends rocked oout with me felt the same exact way we all hated that shyt . also every twitch streamer ive watched say they started with BO2. this comment hits the shyt right on the nose

Last edited:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
I happened to receive at least a couple supply drops during the matches I played, and I can already tell the game is going to be full of STUFF. Sledgehammer says there are at least 350 customizable weapons out of the box, and there are thousands of different unlockable rewards in the game. Opening a supply drop feels surprisingly gratifying, which is not good news if they decide to add microtransactions into the mix.

:mjlol:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Maaaan I ain't played COD since black ops. It used to be blunts and free for alls in nuketown. I got REAL good with that ballistic knife :shaq:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
cant believe i bought this. i think this is the reason why i always beast when playing late night/early am but during normal peak hours i cant kill shyt. idk but either way devs should not be allowed to rekease a game this flawed YEAR AFTER YEAR AFTER YEAR.
:ohhh:
Exact same thing for me