Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Coast Guard stands for :mjpls: Can Get on
120110_rescue4.jpg

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
The military really does not play that shyt. It's funny that the organization that these people dikkride the most is the one that polices racist behavior the most out of all federal institutions.
The crazy thing is, there’s MAD racist cacs in the military but on a whole level, they have no real power, and it’s only on a personal level.

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It started as a troll. 100%. But now the people just "trolling" with it are alt-righters anyway. It's meme gone reality.

I think it is best to just ignore it.. Plenty of people see this as hysterical paranoid PC bullshyt and will run into the arms of the other side to over correct. The whole point of trolling is to get exactly this type of reaction.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's the new Nazi salute, which you will begin seeing more people publicly make as the days progress. A lot of you really don't understand what is going on and what's about to happen. Tariq has been warning you. :sas2:

Without Tariq some of ya'll would have no opinions,

:snoop:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So, this seemingly innocuous hand sign hasn't been co-opted by white supremacists to signal their allegiance to the alt-right? :sas1:

But your just making assumptions. Maybe the Coast guard guy is a racist or Maybe he's a byrdgang fan.

1260292105_jimjones.jpg

The real question is..would u even be saying any of this had it not been for Tariq putting these ideas out?

I said it before and I'll say it again...Anyone who just parrots Tariqs words is suspect. In the era I come from we think for ourselves and draw our own conclusions. Its cool to repeat a mans talking points once in a while but when all u do is parrot Tariq, it makes u look like u dont think for yourself. And thats all u do homie.

Daps
But your just making assumptions. Maybe the Coast guard guy is a racist or Maybe he's a byrdgang fan.

1260292105_jimjones.jpg

The real question is..would u even be saying any of this had it not been for Tariq putting these ideas out?

I said it before and I'll say it again...Anyone who just parrots Tariqs words is suspect. In the era I come from we think for ourselves and draw our own conclusions. Its cool to repeat a mans talking points once in a while but when all u do is parrot Tariq, it makes u look like u dont think for yourself. And thats all u do homie.
Huh? Tariq isn't the only one who's discussed this hand sign being used by the alt-right. In fact, he was merely repeating what had already been reported by organizations like the Southern Poverty Law Center. :mjlol: