Coast Guard member flashes white power hand signal on TV

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
DG-OGrYXYAANO95.jpg

It's like them saying we here... if you know you know. They keep claiming it's an internet troll joke but you must be dumb to believe that.

- The Washington Post

No, a former Kavanaugh clerk didn’t flash a "white power sign." Here’s what really happened.
The aye ok handsign, it's innocuous as fukk because universally we understand it as is.

It just been adopted by many cultures and now has a bunch of secondary meanings, any number of which the alt Reich can hide behind, if they are really pressed.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
But white muthafukkas acting like we as black people DON'T know what signaling and throwing up gang signs look like...:what: We know EXACTLY what a gang sign looks like... I hated when that triangle faced p*ssyasstheorem muthafukka was downplaying this shyt... what a fukkboy...:pacspit:

I mean if it's not a white power sign why was he immediately fired for???:troll:

:stopitslime: time for america to say exactly what it is, all that playing coy shyt is done with pick a fukking side...

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:adebisijordan::adebisijordan::adebisijordan:...i know this is off topic, but it's funny how most of the coli try to distance themselves from "conspiracy theorists", but go on to believe this s**t.

how sway?
If you don’t think this is some white nationalist bullshyt you are sadly mistaken.

Type of Nikka to say Jim Crow wasn’t *that bad*

It’s disrespectful to the elders to not call out a cac on national TV promoting KKK/white nationalist signals