Coach Prime being called a sell out for pulling out of the Heritage Classic

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Good For prime.

I dare to ask where are our black billionaires like Robert Johnson, Oprah, MJ (I know), Tyler Perry etc.. at on funding some of these schools programs to see improvements in not only facilities but also financial literacy basically someone should be helping broker deals with these schools and PWI when they go out and play them every year

First you need competition administrators. Mark Zuckerberg gave the Newark Public Schools $100 million as a donation. Most of it was wasted on administrative fees and consultants.

When HBCU’s get those PWI checks to get blown out, whatever they have left over after expenses, gets chopped up by the school. It should all go into the football program.

Sports at PWI schools generate millions annually which allows them to improve the school facilities over time. But instead of investing into making sure the sports programs can be in a position to generate that type of revenue, they nickel and dime deals, and bleed them dry.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Jackson State better appreciate and enjoy Prime cuz he gone in few seasons. Bigger money and opportunities in the SEC :lolbron:

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
I've been told before there is booster/alum support amongst the HBCU, or willingness to support, but they don't trust the administrators with the money anymore. Maybe this is an indicator of Deion forcing them to do what's actually right.
This is true. Sadly, HBCUs deal with horrible financial decisions that they can't afford to make and deal with selfish crook administrators/board members.

For example, my alma mater almost closed down completely in 2015 due to repeated mistakes starting from 2008.