CNN: Boston suspect #1 was captured alive; Aunt confirms; suspect #1 later found dead

Daps
Reppin
NULL
my new theory is that this was a FBI sting operation that went wrong, they let the guys plan get too far and now they gotta cover it up so the agency doesnt look bad. oklahoma city all over again.

You're an idiot. Did you not see the pics/videos of dudes bucking at the cops? These dudes were about that life.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
link me my dude

ku-xlarge.jpg

it's a bit blurry, coming off an iphone 5, but here's one.

http://deadspin.com/the-first-photos-of-the-boston-bombing-suspects-shooto-477881348

what they did is going to inspire others. this dude who survived is about to become the mumia abu jamal of jihadis. this is just the beginning.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
do you not understand what a sting operation is?:what:

sure. but this wasn't a sting operation. they knew what they were doing. these dudes were jihadis. this was their contribution to the jihad. the first brother died. the next one is going to be viewed as a hero.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
sure. but this wasn't a sting operation. they knew what they were doing. these dudes were jihadis. this was their contribution to the jihad. the first brother died. the next one is going to be viewed as a hero.

all im saying is that the feds probably had prior knowledge that these guys may do something at the boston marathon, it would explain why one brother had been watched by the feds and the bomb squad and national guard were at the scene before bombs went off. since american citizens died the feds are gonna claim the brothers were on some lone wolf shyt and they had no idea because otherwise it would make their intelligence agencies look incompetent, which they have a history of doing already; iran contra, fast and furious, panama invasion etc.