CNN: Boston suspect #1 was captured alive; Aunt confirms; suspect #1 later found dead

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
The aunt which the CNN video, which is media, and said its her nephew. The original communication from the press, showed suspect [URL=http://www.the-coli.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] caught. Then they changed their story. There is no film of the battle. The suspect could have been captured, and then murdered. Also why was to body returned to the force and not family? Or do you just believe every and anything the media tells you.
CNN gave the lady a platform to talk. Her words are not REPORTING. Reporting is fact checked. Using multiple sources. Delivered by REPORTERS. Not some Aunt who has no inside information, at all. Besides what she sees on TV. You are no more or less informed than she is.

That is clearly not suspect number 1. The guy who was captured in that video had a shaved chest. The death pics had a hairy chest and pretty much every other picture we've seen of suspect #1 he has a hairy chest. But WAIT! You probably want me to take the leap that Suspect #1 shaved his chest to disguise himself and escape police. And the death pic is fake. That's an elaborate stand in with makeup on it. Or maybe Suspect 1 posed for it at the behest of the FEDS?

Also I just posted the pictures of the battle with police in a link in this very thread. Just look up a post or two. If the FEDs wanted to get away with something like this why would they do it in such an uncontrolled environment. In front of hundreds of potential witnesses on a street in Watertown. A place where I visit often to go to the Arsenal Park. A place I'm very familiar with. Forget it. Don't even answer that question. You're a conspiracy theorist. You're just going to take grand leaps of logic because THE MAN is trying to fool you.

Do you doubt everything the media tells you? Is everything a grand conspiracy to you? Let me guess.

9/11 was an inside job? :cape:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
After he crashed the ML350 through a police barricade and made it down a few blocks before he crashed again. And then he escaped on foot.

Pictures of that going down here:
OnHand — Pictures of Tsarneav Brothers Shootout In Watertown, MA

Soon there will be people saying that the pictures above are fake and the guy who took them (who lives in Watertown) is an FBI patsy.

Let's see how the conspiracy dummies twist this one

CGI? Holograms? Actors?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
CNN gave the lady a platform to talk. Her words are not REPORTING. Reporting is fact checked. Using multiple sources. Delivered by REPORTERS. Not some Aunt who has no inside information, at all. Besides what she sees on TV. You are no more or less informed than she is.

That is clearly not suspect number 1. The guy who was captured in that video had a shaved chest. The death pics had a hairy chest and pretty much every other picture we've seen of suspect [URL=http://www.the-coli.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] he has a hairy chest. But WAIT! You probably want me to take the leap that the death pic is fake. That's an elaborate stand in with makeup on it. Or maybe Suspect 1 posed for it at the behest of the FEDS?

Also I just posted the pictures of the battle with police in a link in this very thread. Just look up a post or two.

Do you doubt everything the media tells you? Is everything a grand conspiracy to you? Let me guess.

The aunt would know what the nephew looked like. Reporting is not fact checked. CNN said it was the suspect because, CNN was told. Information is told to reporters, and they just report. Fact checking would deliver a more poignant view of what happened. The aunt also said the suspects were monitored for 3 - 5 years. The two Checian brothers applied to be a United States citizen, the suspect #1 did not get citizenship.

Also the picture in the battle is not clear. If that was a pressure cooker, why was there no damage, just smoke. Why did the car not get damaged from pressure cooker?

Also, even from the blurry picture is appears, the suspect may have been tackled.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
The aunt would know what the nephew looked like. Reporting is not fact checked. CNN said it was the suspect because, CNN was told. Information is told to reporters, and they just report. Fact checking would deliver a more poignant view of what happened. The aunt also said the suspects were monitored for 3 - 5 years. The two Checian brothers applied to be a United States citizen, the suspect #1 did not get citizenship.

Also the picture in the battle is not clear. If that was a pressure cooker, why was there no damage, just smoke. Why did the car not get damaged from pressure cooker?

Also, even from the blurry picture is appears, the suspect may have been tackled.

nothing about this story is clear from the photos to the flip flopping news reports. just like when the newtown shooting happened and to this day no one really knows the whole story.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait so are ya'll really saying that the autopsy pictures are fake?
mysmilie_873.gif

59Vt6.gif

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA

Now you're also doubting photos taken by citizens who live on the street? Who were AT the scene and witnessed this stuff with their own eyes. And you're doing this from where? At your computer from hundreds of miles away? Seriously?

This is real life. NOT a game of Clue.

That's just further proof that nothing will ever change the minds of conspiracy wackos. You guys are biologically different from normal human beings. Your brains are wired differently.

I give up. You win. :cape:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Wait so are ya'll really saying that the autopsy pictures are fake?
mysmilie_873.gif

59Vt6.gif

Not only that, but the pictures of the shootout taken by one of the residents are also fake.:bryan:

I wonder if some little nikka in Chicago shot up a rival gang and his Auntie was on some "he ain't ever caused no trouble, he's a good boy, he would never do something like this, that ain't him in the video" would the conspiracy theorists come out in support of him? Hilariously pathetic.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Now you're also doubting photos taken by citizens who live on the street? Who were AT the scene and witnessed this stuff with their own eyes. And you're doing this from where? At your computer from hundreds of miles away? Seriously?

This is real life. NOT a game of Clue.

That's just further proof that nothing will ever change the minds of conspiracy wackos. You guys are biologically different from normal human beings. Your brains are wired differently.

I give up. You win. :cape:

where there is doubt/curiosity, conspiracy would also foster.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
This is the announcement Glenn Beck made yesterday:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeLNp_BEW6g"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeLNp_BEW6g[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss4HZsL-GQM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss4HZsL-GQM[/ame]

I'm no conspiracy theorist but I thinks there might be a coverup. Note that apparently the initial 3rd suspect held in custody had an event file (a terrorists profile) before the boston bombing.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
I'm no conspiracy theorist but I thinks there might be a coverup. Note that apparently the initial 3rd suspect held in custody had an event file (a terrorists profile) before the boston bombing.

I love how all of the sudden the words "event file" are being favored by the Glenn Beck followers.

Marilyn Monroe had a file with the FBI. 50 Cent probably has a file with the FBI. Al Sharpton has a file with the FBI.

Did they commit the bombings? Did they commit any violent crimes? No. Marilyn Monroe might have been a commie, was fukking around with big shots. 50cent was involved with gang activity and he's a rapper, Al Sharpton is an activist.

Michael Jackson. Frank Sinatra. John Wayne. The Beach Boys. Albert Einstein. All had FBI files. You probably have people in your neighborhood with FBI files. IT's NOT AS BIG OF A DEAL as Glenn Beck is making it out to be.

The only reason this kid had a file was because he was a Saudi National with a few ties/connections and for that he was being tracked by the FBI. Since he was in the area it's only natural that they brought him in for questioning.

There's nothing odd about any of this. If you use LOGIC to reach LOGICAL CONCLUSIONS. As soon as you drop the rules of logic and start treating this thing like it's a Hollywood movie then shyt like this happens.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

That is clearly not suspect number 1. The guy who was captured in that video had a shaved chest. The death pics had a hairy chest and pretty much every other picture we've seen of suspect #1 he has a hairy chest. But WAIT! You probably want me to take the leap that Suspect #1 shaved his chest to disguise himself and escape police. And the death pic is fake. That's an elaborate stand in with makeup on it. Or maybe Suspect 1 posed for it at the behest of the FEDS?

Also I just posted the pictures of the battle with police in a link in this very thread. Just look up a post or two. If the FEDs wanted to get away with something like this why would they do it in such an uncontrolled environment. In front of hundreds of potential witnesses on a street in Watertown. A place where I visit often to go to the Arsenal Park. A place I'm very familiar with. Forget it. Don't even answer that question. You're a conspiracy theorist. You're just going to take grand leaps of logic because THE MAN is trying to fool you.

Stopped reading @ the bolded

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....