CNN: Boston suspect #1 was captured alive; Aunt confirms; suspect #1 later found dead

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
my new theory is that this was a FBI sting operation that went wrong, they let the guys plan get too far and now they gotta cover it up so the agency doesnt look bad. oklahoma city all over again.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
:usure: They have autopsy photos of suspect #1 . Do I need to post the pictures? :comeon:

please do... in spoiler form too.

sip.gif

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
they captured him alive........a bunch of cops managed to subdue him in the middle of the street after he ran out of bullets while shooting at them right in the middle of the street

His younger brother sees the cops piled up ontop of his brother, decides to take the SUV and run over the cops not realizing that his dumbass would be running over his brother also

Cops see the SUV coming and get the fuk out of the way

Suspect number 1 gets struck killed and his body his dragged a few feet by the car is brother is driving

Dumb cac basically murked his own brother

:manny:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
The aunt doesn't know anymore than we do. How is she all of the sudden an authority on the matter? :russ:

Conspiracy theorists kill me. They'll take the word of someone who has no more information than we do (the Aunt) over pictures of the dead body, word from authorities, word from the media, pictures, video and anything else you throw at them.

shyt makes no sense. Brain synapses misfiring in the minds of these guys.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
my new theory is that this was a FBI sting operation that went wrong, they let the guys plan get too far and now they gotta cover it up so the agency doesnt look bad. oklahoma city all over again.

Look at the atf Fast and furious scandal.

Yesterday in Canada they arrested two radical Muslims who were planning to derail a train from nyc to Canada, they were watching these guys from last August.

sent from royalty via tapatalk

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
they captured him alive........a bunch of cops managed to subdue him in the middle of the street after he ran out of bullets while shooting at them right in the middle of the street

His younger brother sees the cops piled up ontop of his brother, decides to take the SUV and run over the cops not realizing that his dumbass would be running over his brother also

Cops see the SUV coming and get the fuk out of the way

Suspect number 1 gets struck killed and his body his dragged a few feet by the car is brother is driving

Dumb cac basically murked his own brother

:manny:

Except his brother escaped on foot

sent from royalty via tapatalk

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
The aunt which the CNN video, which is media, and said its her nephew. The original communication from the press, showed suspect #1 caught. Then they changed their story. There is no film of the battle. The suspect could have been captured, and then murdered. Also why was to body returned to the force and not family? Or do you just believe every and anything the media tells you.