CM Punk and Colt bragging about taking advantage and hurting a girl back in the day on a Shoot vid.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Other than Foley, Bret, and Bryan I wouldn't bet on any cac in the carny business not landing somewhere on the piece of shyt scale.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Its funny that whenever I heard punk talk about backstage in WWE he was on some high and mighty type shyt. Like the way of the old guard with the bullys and scumbaggery must go... turns out he was just like em :wow:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Punk In His IG Story Later “I’m fukkking EMBARRASSED And Ashamed At The Way Young Punk Treated Women In Our Business And There’s No Excuse For It”

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Its funny that whenever I heard punk talk about backstage in WWE he was on some high and mighty type shyt. Like the way of the old guard with the bullys and scumbaggery must go... turns out he was just like em :wow:
Booker T wanted to low key fight CM Punk so bad. :russ: There was a thief in the locker room at one point, so the veteran wrestlers had to address everyone on the situation and Punk apparently stood up with his chest out and said:

CM PUNK: "If I catch the person stealing everyone's stuff backstage, I'm going to kick their fukking ass."
BOOKER T: "Okay... I stole everything. :rudy:"
CM PUNK:
full

Last edited: