CM Punk and Colt bragging about taking advantage and hurting a girl back in the day on a Shoot vid.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
This is something a million old school wrestlers did, yeah. The difference is CM Punk tries hard to bury guys as a "shoot" that they're bad people, when he's a fake tough carny like the rest. Some of you actually get worked by it too
The only people that i know he maliciously try to bury was Ryback and Hangman, right? Ryback was post WWE. Hangman was a live TV shoot. Who else has he shyt in these interviews? I legit don't listen to his interviews much often, but I did get clips of Ryback. Granted... I feel the animosity with Ryback is mostly having Vince keeps pairing him and Punk in unnecessary bumps and gimmick matches with an unseasoned wrestler.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Who dug this up?

:russ: :russ: :russ:

That man done had ice cream bars, wrote comics and everything. Them AEW dudes are petty as HELL
:dead:

Yeah someone was trying to get at this nikka forreal.

No one here is going to admit it but if you’re a breh who’s gotten p*ssy or dealt with women a lot you’ve heard this story before. If you’re proud of it as an adult you’re a piece of shyt but back in the day me and my boys thought I was cool and funny to lead girls on that would drive us around and buy us shyt, etc

Absolutely, disgusting behavior and I’m glad kids these days know better but the honest to god truth of it is you were looked at as a player among you’re compadres back in the day if you were a piece of shyt towards women

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
:dead:

Yeah someone was trying to get at this nikka forreal.

No one here is going to admit it but if you’re a breh who’s gotten p*ssy or dealt with women a lot you’ve heard this story before. If you’re proud of it as an adult you’re a piece of shyt but back in the day me and my boys thought I was cool and funny to lead girls on that would drive us around and buy us shyt, etc

Absolutely, disgusting behavior and I’m glad kids these days know better but the honest to god truth of it is you were looked at as a player among you’re compadres back in the day if you were a piece of shyt towards women

My first thought when I saw this, no joke, was that either someone at AEW or WBD got REAL sick of this dude's tantrums and wanted to get out from under his contract.

Punk should be lucky that, for all of his assholishness (including this situation), he actually hasn't done anything that bad.

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Not really a new thing. Cornette talked about guys doing this or having women that would do this for them back in the 80s.

Have you heard him read Russo notes from creative. Russo with a stroke of genius said HBK,HHH,The Roadie and Rock A Billy should have a group and call it The Elite and have Sunny in the group so she can be abused.

:russ:

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
A tale as old as time in the wrestling business. Except typically the women were large and unattractive instead of bikini models. Brehs in the territory days would go for the biggest ones because they always had food. It’s how they got by with shytty paydays and the women were fans just happy to be around wrestlers.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
My first thought when I saw this, no joke, was that either someone at AEW or WBD got REAL sick of this dude's tantrums and wanted to get out from under his contract.

Punk should be lucky that, for all of his assholishness (including this situation), he actually hasn't done anything that bad.

Just seems like someone on Reddit posted who hates him

If WBD did they'd also have to address Lethal and Callis being on the roster lo

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This is scummy and all, but your favorite 80s wrestler probably has a much worse version of this story kicking around somewhere, so I'm not sure why people are so up in arms about this one.

Also, it seems like everyone got what they wanted in this scenario if the story is to be believed. The woman got to hang around a bunch of wrestlers without actually having to get into the ring and get hurt for real, and Punk and Cabana got to travel without paying for anything. If she was really gonna be somebody in wrestling, a couple of forearms wouldn't have kept her from doing so, to be honest. Hiro Matsuda broke Hogan's leg just to test his dedication, for crying out loud. It's not a business for people who get scared off by carnies or forearm shots.

I hate to sound insensitive, but this isn't much in the context of the wrestling business. Definitely scummy, but not worth a cancellation or anything like that.
Blandy shyts in bags...should of been released in 05. He's chump change.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I remember this shoot from back in the day. Things have changed, people didn't really care then when it was on the IWC. It was like whatever. Shows have rats. That really was the mentality - things have changed in the past decade.

The attitude back then was that if you were a woman in wrestling most of the time you were there trying to get laid - and they would "test" people who wanted to be wrestlers the same way they tested the guys. Throw them in the ring and hurt them and see if they keep coming back.

BTW I'm not excusing it. I'm just saying what it was. There's a reason why so many women who got in the business back in the day got in by being involved with a wrestler.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Tbh im just glad they werent running a train on her. The rest sounds like "young boy" shyt they do in Japan just with a woman. Difference is the young boys get to train, what Punk and Cabana did was exploit a woman's dream to make up for Ian Rotten's shytty paydays. Beta male shyt