CM Punk and Colt bragging about taking advantage and hurting a girl back in the day on a Shoot vid.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
FYI: stole this from Reddit

CM Punk & Colt Cabana (2005): "Most women in the wrestling business are rats" - both describe intentionally injuring an aspiring female talent whenever she wanted to train so they could "keep her in check" & continue taking advantage of her for free transportation to shows.

I'm not saying the woman in this story was going to be the next Jamie Hayter, but we'll never really know because of the way she was treated when it seemed like all she wanted was acceptance and some sort of safe 'in' to the wrestling world.

CM Punk: "The other unofficial member of the Gold Bond Mafia, of course if you ask any of us she's not a member, but to her- this is her world. I couldn't even tell you her real fukking name. (Punk holds up a picture of him groping a woman's breasts) She is the "Bikini Girl". That is strictly what we called her"

Colt Cabana: "And when we first saw her, I'll be honest, me and Chuck E Smooth were like 'oh this chick's totally hot, this chick's totally hot' - and we'll tell the story of how we spent years with her- and at the end she was the ugliest most disgusting girl of all time. I was grossed out by her."
CM Punk: "I HATED her"

Colt Cabana: "Everything that was about her was disgusting. But now the fact that - This proved the difference between some of the young guys growing up, and some of the guys - We understood the work of it. You know, how it's a work, how it's a business. And we got this girl every single week with her family van to drive us 300 miles every week. Not putting 1 mile on our car and us knowing that. Trying to not pay for gas as much as we could. And she loved- she wanted to train. Like maybe we got her in the ring once and, you know, made sure to hurt her so she'd be out another 2 months (Punk begins laughing) but she'd still be with us 'because she was dedicated' and uh-"

CM Punk: "The point is- and you know this is gonna sound real degrading - but like, most women in the business are rats. You know I mean that's a hard fact of life that you eventually realize and it was like - she got in the business. And at the time she was like "Oh I wanna be a wrestler & I wanna train" --- I never saw her get in the ring. You know, like it just never happened. And when we did get in the ring, alls it took was a good forearm shot and then - that was it - she was done. So we always kinda kept her in check (Colt starts laughing), but she would be "Bikini Girl". She would wear a bikini and walk around the ring when the show started & take people's ring jackets and you know, sunglasses."

Colt Cabana: "We'd make sure there was a spot for her, but- you know not a 'spot' but just whatever so she could drive us and no one would be spending- putting miles on our cars"

CM Punk: "No miles on our car. No gas out of our pocket. You know what I'm saying, because it was like - you know we weren't getting paid more than you know sometimes 30-40-50 bucks from Ian and stuff like that. And we certainly weren't getting trans'd (transported?) - so it was always like me, Chuck E, Cabana, Prazak, maybe occasionally somebody else. We'd always fill up that "Bikini Van", you know & drive it down. And- how many tickets would she get? None of us would ever drive. "Oh can one of you guys drive?" ..."Nahh you know I'm really tired", "i just got off of work" I mean, that was the thing where maybe somebody, a bunch of other young guys would probably just try to gangbang her and that'd be the last you'd see of her. We tried to get blood from that stone & we squeezed it like everything she was worth."

Colt Cabana: "She'd always have like snacks for us too."

CM Punk: "Yeah. Yeah. You know she's like one of these girls that who like her aspiration in life was to have a kid!
Colt Cabana: "Mom. She wanted to be a mom."

CM Punk: "She wanted to be a mom so she thought she was kinda like the den mother and we let her fukkin believe that. You know, (puts fingers to head like devil's horns) "Evil" you know blah blah blah. And we would just randomly try to get her booked on shows whenever we could so we didn't have to drive."
--
Imagine you're an aspiring women's wrestler in that time period and you run into Punk & Cabana who intentionally injure you while taking advantage of your kindness rather than trying to help. The Speaking Out movement was only a few years ago so it's not like we're perfect nowadays either.
Also I'm gonna venture a guess that Punk & Cabana think that when they sleep around with women it's not disgusting, but for some reason promiscuous women are disgusting to them.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Looking back, it's fukking hilarious how some of those ROH Straight Shooting series were with 25 year olds talking about their time in the biz :dead: :dead: :dead:

Hearing Colt talking about "we understood this was a business", motherfukker you haven't done shyt in your career and you are 23!! :laff:

Just picture the meltdown from the entire internet if Sammy Guevara or Jungle Boy would do an interview like that. shyt, they were appalled at JB admitting his struggles with promos, imagine if he talked as if he knew what he was talking about :russ:

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
This is scummy and all, but your favorite 80s wrestler probably has a much worse version of this story kicking around somewhere, so I'm not sure why people are so up in arms about this one.

Also, it seems like everyone got what they wanted in this scenario if the story is to be believed. The woman got to hang around a bunch of wrestlers without actually having to get into the ring and get hurt for real, and Punk and Cabana got to travel without paying for anything. If she was really gonna be somebody in wrestling, a couple of forearms wouldn't have kept her from doing so, to be honest. Hiro Matsuda broke Hogan's leg just to test his dedication, for crying out loud. It's not a business for people who get scared off by carnies or forearm shots.

I hate to sound insensitive, but this isn't much in the context of the wrestling business. Definitely scummy, but not worth a cancellation or anything like that.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Not surprising at all. He’s always been a piece of shyt and a wanna-be tough guy.

Anyways… enjoy these Gifs.

cm-punk-mickey-gall.gif

CM-Punk-UFC-225-016.gif

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
This only really matters in today’s climate because folks would see this to be the opposite of how they picture today’s older, wiser CM Punk to be.

He might cringe at this now, he might not :manny: AJ Lee would give him side eye tho:sas2:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not really a new thing. Cornette talked about guys doing this or having women that would do this for them back in the 80s.

This is something a million old school wrestlers did, yeah. The difference is CM Punk tries hard to bury guys as a "shoot" that they're bad people, when he's a fake tough carny like the rest. Some of you actually get worked by it too