Clue (The Coli Movie Club)

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Very appreciative of everyone who watched Clue as the 2nd flick in our club. I love it, glad to see many of you love it while a good number of you like it and then we have some people who didn't like it at all but the numbers were in my favor:sas2:

Anyway, for the next person to pick, I'm going with @flyry
Thanks breh. I'm just gonna pick a random movie from my netflix queue

the pressure is giving me anxiety :bryan:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Late watching this but had it in my queue and had time to kill so checked it out. Overall I thought it was great. Script was excellent. And cast was good too. Tim Curry played his role well. He usually does. Held up well for being almost 30 years.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Ohh y'all did Clue? One of my favorite mystery movies & GOAT of game adaption into a movie which is where Battleship completely missed the point of. Tim Curry held the cast & the movie down with the epic plot twists of all Whodunnit movies. Eileen Brennen, :rip:I'll always remember U as Mrs. Scarlet.

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Ohh y'all did Clue? One of my favorite mystery movies & GOAT of game adaption into a movie which is where Battleship completely missed the point of. Tim Curry held the cast & the movie down with the epic plot twists of all Whodunnit movies. Eileen Brennen, :rip:I'll always remember I as Mrs. Scarlet.

There's a dope Psych episode called 100 clues which is a great homage to the movie. Ms. Scarlet is in it, Professor Plum and Colonel Mustard..oh and Garret Morris

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Psych tribute/theme episodes are exceptionally funny.....well, every episode is exceptionally funny, but they do themed episodes well :russ:

Daps
rEkict7.jpg

:hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
The scene where the lights go out and somebody kills the singing telegram chick scared the shyt out of my wife. To be fair that shyt was intense and well put together. fukkin love this movie.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
The scene where the lights go out and somebody kills the singing telegram chick scared the shyt out of my wife. To be fair that shyt was intense and well put together. fukkin love this movie.
This flick used to be on tv all the time back in the day. I havent seen this movie on tv is like 20 years it seems.