ClubHouse is literally the Truth! Best App Ever for professionals

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

shyts another hype train pump and dump, these celebs is getting paid to use the app and they will jet after their time is put in,

yall really think famous people trying to sit around and talk to a bunch of nobodies in the internet all day. yall really hoping to get saved like a bunch of thots entering their 30s

eventually everyone will be on it and then its just gonna be a bunch of fools talking to each other about their dreams,,,, u gonna be sitting there talking to some naked indian dude talking about how u produce music

:mjlol::mjlol:

these celebs and rich folk wouldt spit on u if u was on fire but u thinking they sitting in a chat all day listening to u

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I avoid celeb rooms like the plague. I am trying to find editors from random house son.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Avoid the scammers and rappers on there selling dreams and mentorships and get in those high level executive conversations.

I have always been a big time indie creator. This week I got to talk with directors, producers, scouts, executive managers, from Pixar, Disney, WB, Netflix, and all.

I instantly became one of the dopest people in the room and no longer need an agent to approach Netflix.

This app is god mode for people who don't follow trends and strategically choose who to follow.

I peep the app every 3 hours to see what room important people are in.

Crazy features they got:

• You can see what rooms people are in.
  • You get a ping if you are on the app for when someone gets pulled up as a speaker.
  • Want to DM someone on IG but never got through? Find them and talk on the app, they will accept your DM once they find out your worth a damn.
  • You can put people on game easily by inviting them to receptive professional rooms.
lemme get an invite.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I can see that.... app is just starting.. so it will be awhile before it goes to complete shyt like fb/twitter/insta/etc
Yeah this app isn’t even exclusive like how it used to be.

There’s so many random people on here. It’s going to implode pretty soon IMO unless they release features making it more exclusive.

Like a tier for famous/industry/rich people. But as of right now it’s still golden for targeted networking if you’re a creative who knows exactly who they are looking to connect with

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.

shyts another hype train pump and dump, these celebs is getting paid to use the app and they will jet after their time is put in,

yall really think famous people trying to sit around and talk to a bunch of nobodies in the internet all day. yall really hoping to get saved like a bunch of thots entering their 30s

eventually everyone will be on it and then its just gonna be a bunch of fools talking to each other about their dreams,,,, u gonna be sitting there talking to some naked indian dude talking about how u produce music

these celebs and rich folk wouldt spit on u if u was on fire but u thinking they sitting in a chat all day listening to u

:wow:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
the thing is there's no way it's sustainable on invite only, so once they let everyone in, it's going to be trash.

i'm guessing the celebrities they got promoting it right now are either investors or getting paid.

that's not a sustainable model. so enjoy it while the getting is good. i hope the "networking" yall doing actually turns into something fruitful 6 months to a year from now.

Yep. Once everyone can get in.. that's a wrap

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
  • Want to DM someone on IG but never got through? Find them and talk on the app, they will accept your DM once they find out your worth a damn.

source.gif

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA

:deadrose::dead:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps

Sounds like it's an app tailor made for dinner-with-Jay-Z-set:mjlol:

Last edited: