ClubHouse is literally the Truth! Best App Ever for professionals

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Yeah not to kill dreams but that app ain’t networking.

Real networking is in person at a formal event / reception were contracts and deals are being negotiated.

I know it’s easy to get a “high” off meeting ppl easily and thinking they’ll put you on. But it’s not that.

What a lot of these folks don't realize is that "networking" happens AFTER the initial meeting. If there is no follow up, you did not network.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the thing is there's no way it's sustainable on invite only, so once they let everyone in, it's going to be trash.

i'm guessing the celebrities they got promoting it right now are either investors or getting paid.

that's not a sustainable model. so enjoy it while the getting is good. i hope the "networking" yall doing actually turns into something fruitful 6 months to a year from now.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Avoid the scammers and rappers on there selling dreams and mentorships and get in those high level executive conversations.

I have always been a big time indie creator. This week I got to talk with directors, producers, scouts, executive managers, from Pixar, Disney, WB, Netflix, and all.

I instantly became one of the dopest people in the room and no longer need an agent to approach Netflix.

This app is god mode for people who don't follow trends and strategically choose who to follow.

I peep the app every 3 hours to see what room important people are in.

Crazy features they got:

• You can see what rooms people are in.
  • You get a ping if you are on the app for when someone gets pulled up as a speaker.
  • Want to DM someone on IG but never got through? Find them and talk on the app, they will accept your DM once they find out your worth a damn.
  • You can put people on game easily by inviting them to receptive professional rooms.
fukk that app, they fooled people into thinking they were black owned by having a logo of a breh with an afro and here you are shilling for them on a black website. Smh :francis:

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
:mjlol:

shyts another hype train pump and dump, these celebs is getting paid to use the app and they will jet after their time is put in,

yall really think rich n famous people trying to sit around and talk to a bunch of nobodies on the internet all day. yall really hoping to get saved like a bunch of thots entering their 30s

eventually everyone will be on it and then its just gonna be a bunch of fools talking to each other about their dreams,,,, u gonna be sitting there talking to some naked indian dude talking about how u produce music

:mjlol::mjlol:

these celebs and rich folk wouldnt spit on u if u was on fire but u thinking they sitting in a chat all day listening to u

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Last edited:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
They will ..they don’t want that neg feedback

message them your real name and phone number though cause they neeed that to invite you
Just got in, nah this ain’t for me.

I’m an introvert and plus they mixing professional, politics, and fukkery on here naw this ain’t for me :hhh:

And they c00ning it up in some rooms too lowkey