ClubHouse is literally the Truth! Best App Ever for professionals

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Jemele & Bomani could of collected a couple of sponsors and have this featured on HBO Max and get paid. But instead they do it on Clubhouse.

:snoop:
She is.
Jemele and van Lathan have a podcast on the ringer network where they discuss every wire episode. I can’t stand her so I’ve never listened to it though.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Why are you assuming people aren’t making offline connections using the app.

Not to knock you off your high horse but we’re in a pandemic that forced the advancement of social technology and disrupted traditional forms of communicating and conducting business.

Breh most people are basic as hell. Best believe a very small select few will gain an opportunity and take advantage. Talk to as many so called executives as you like, ain't shyt gone happen:unimpressed:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Y’all missed this classic yesterday.

A9-F89826-FA3-E-48-EC-A72-B-B91-D1-B149822.jpg

Prolly was aight but I don’t fukk with either of them nikkas at all.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Jemele & Bomani could of collected a couple of sponsors and have this featured on HBO Max and get paid. But instead they do it on Clubhouse.

:snoop:
That's all I keep thinking is that they're giving the game away for free. To get all them together there had to be some way to monetize that shyt.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
That's all I keep thinking is that they're giving the game away for free. To get all them together there had to be some way to monetize that shyt.

Exactly. Consistently losing the black dollar. At least you could of retained some of it, if you did it on your own platform. The BW that control social media could of amplified it.

FonzieJr

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feel like the climate we are in right now with covid and quarantining is also aiding with making this app popular, with the need to socialize. But this app will definitely help you network if you use it right. Was in rooms with people obtaining jobs and internships within tech just by vocalizing their goals.

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
The app is slowly but surely "jumping the shark" each day because it's becoming overrun with scam artists and chatty rooms full of birds (male & female). Yeah, it's some good info here and there, but it's becoming more and more rare. Especially in the entertainment/business sector of it. It allows everybody to be a "successful expert" giving advice.

This is similar to how Facebook was :blessed: when you had to have a college email to get access. But as soon as Facebook let anybody join, it went to :martin:.

I've also seen that it's a whooooooole lot of Old Heads using this as one last grasp at relevancy and using this to talk about outdated ideas and procedures. The game has moved on and they're just trying to find gullible people looking for their "big break."

Last edited: