ClubHouse is literally the Truth! Best App Ever for professionals

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
What made it classic?

If you are a fan of The Wire, they touched on their feeling about the series. Told a lot of stories about their roles and the whole experience of being in the show. All the stuff that happened after ect. They took questions for hours from everyone. Great shyt.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
If you are a fan of The Wire, they touched on their feeling about the series. Told a lot of stories about their roles and the whole experience of being in the show. All the stuff that happened after ect. They took questions for hours from everyone. Great shyt.

any good sports rooms? Although I can imagine how that would turn into the dumbest barber shop sports logic

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Can someone please tell me how this works?

I created an account but I keep getting this message saying they’ll text me when my account is ready.

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone please tell me how this works?

I created an account but I keep getting this message saying they’ll text me when my account is ready.

Because it’s Beta, it’s invite only. If you have friends on the app that have you as a contact on there phone, they can invite you in without having to use an invite. Otherwise someone will have to use an invite on you, you get 1 initially and depending on your activity, they’ll give you more invites. Best way to get in is having someone already on the inside.

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because it’s Beta, it’s invite only. If you have friends on the app that have you as a contact on there phone, they can invite you in without having to use an invite. Otherwise someone will have to use an invite on you, you get 1 initially and depending on your activity, they’ll give you more invites. Best way to get in is having someone already on the inside.
Iphone exclusive only?

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Y’all missed this classic yesterday.

A9-F89826-FA3-E-48-EC-A72-B-B91-D1-B149822.jpg

Jemele & Bomani could of collected a couple of sponsors and have this featured on HBO Max and get paid. But instead they do it on Clubhouse.

:snoop: