Club Shay Shay Is Officially Open

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Further making Corey look like an idiot for saying Shannon dont help anyone in the black community :mjlol:

Edit: Damn, this nikka with the glasses took up the whole clip talking.
I think Shannon was mad as hell with that short ass acceptance speech :dead:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
That story about serving the divorce papers was CRAZY!

The Barkley one was great, but that's a given.
I just never cared for Gary. I dont think I ever found him funny in movies and then the whole dumb shyt with his wife saying nikka for him.
Yea Barkley one was good.

I gotta check out the Kel episode though. Just off the strength of the kenan/kell show and good burger :wow:

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've only watched Barkley, Katt Williams, and most of this Gary Owen one. I'm definitely missing alot of them.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
With Will and Martin doing an interview on nightcap for Bad Boys 4, I wonder if one of them would do Club Shay Shay :jbhmm:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I like Ray J and he's ALWAYS been a great interview/soundbite along with Joe Budden, Webbie, Soulja Boy, etc.

But man what drugs is that nikka on in this interview :what:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Now all the idiots that was shytting on Shannon for his meg comments "split her like a quarter to 3" look even more dumb. They were more outraged than she was :mjlol:

I wonder if Glorilla helped locked this in :jbhmm:
Good look for Shannon. Hopefully he does good and doesnt fumble anything in this interview.

Also funny because Nicki was just saying she would like to go on Club Shay Shay, guess that aint happening now. Meg a better interview for shannon anyway.

Sidenote: Shannon was on Cam's Funky Friday. ima check it out later

Edit: Funky Friday vid was a decent watch. Says he bout to dip into tv shows with his production company. Also mentioned how he ended up joining the Volume. Said other companies he tried to get offers from wanted to treat him as talent, an employee when he wanted a partnership. Colin/Volume were the only ones that gave him the partnership deal he wanted. He also apologizes to Shaq and Amanda Seales in the interview.

Last edited: