Club Shay Shay Is Officially Open

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Charles ep was aight. Idk about he video but the audio of it seemed cut really weird. It's like they edited it some shyt out or something, had some weird pauses and transitions.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Charles ep was aight. Idk about he video but the audio of it seemed cut really weird. It's like they edited it some shyt out or something, had some weird pauses and transitions.
They edited out all the cussing which is weird. I think Shannon is being tokd about the cussing on his show. But now it sounds weird

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

Not enough black people trashing each other huh

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
You see it

:mjpls:

:scust:that breh was the most habitual offender in that Katt Williams thread. Swore I was in a gotdamn salon he was in that bytch neck rolling till the cows come home. Knowing whole people's careers and shyt like he in the industry. Def the type to go get a pedicure just so he can ear hustle the bird talk smfh

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
They edited out all the cussing which is weird. I think Shannon is being tokd about the cussing on his show. But now it sounds weird
I noticed that as well which was odd. Maybe he trying to get better sponsors or something. Was cool hearing his journey and his perspective on certain things and trying to actually help ppl like Zion. Seems he not all jokey and shyt all the time, which is what I had thought from the NBA shyt. The Perk shyt was funny too.

Daps
Listened to Part 1 of Gary Owen so far.

.....you can tell dude needs a therapist. Lots of childhood shyt he never dealt with which is why he was fukking around on wifey.

Comedians in general tend to be this way but then talking about his kids, his own parents and his brother was :francis: ...all the white people in his life wasn't shyt which explains why he gravitated towards Black folks.

Shay was more interested in "how come you like da Black wimmens" shyt. Like GO poured out his heart at the end of Episode 1 talking about his niece, kids, brother, dad, stepdad and momma and Shannon's response was "so let's talk about your interest and attraction to Black women."

:gucci:

Shannon could have gone full Oprah and Barbara Walters and had Gary spilling ALL the beans. Enjoy listening to Shay Shay but he gotta work on them interviewing skills.

Bet you Matt Barnes would have hit Gary with them follow up questions :sas2:

Gary kept hitting him with that "not defending Black women" line in Part 2. He was being funny but I half expected Shay to call him out on that ish.

Last edited: