Club 520 Podcast thread

FireFatMike

New Season, Same Problem
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Teague had me dying when he was talking about the Chris Paul game where he snitched on somebody's jersey not being tucked which caused Teague's team to lose. At the end he was like "I ain't really give a fukk cause I had like 30 that game". Dude is almost too honest at times and we know there is a bunch of players with that mindset in the league.
I wish I can find the ticket. I lost $1500 on that game. I thought I had it in the bag until that bullshyt happened. I may need to make a thread about bad beats.:patrice:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Teague had me dying when he was talking about the Chris Paul game where he snitched on somebody's jersey not being tucked which caused Teague's team to lose. At the end he was like "I ain't really give a fukk cause I had like 30 that game". Dude is almost too honest at times and we know there is a bunch of players with that mindset in the league.

FRFR. I appreciate Teague's perspective on the league but his implicit attitude of "i never cared about winning i just wanted to get paid, score and be on teams I liked" doesnt reflect well on the NBA.

It’s refreshing to hear his POV. He sounds nonchalant and self deprecating at times but I’d bet majority of the league has/had an approach like him.

Athletes are highly paid, famous and all that but at the end of the day it’s a job. Just like we dog it sometimes at our 9-5, so do they. They just happened to be talented as hell and can still produce at 60% effort

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
It be hilarious when Teague mentions how he was a scorer in college and how he wished he got put in that situation out of the gate coming into the league. I was listening to the Norris Cole ep and they talked about the lob Cole threw to Bron over Jason Terry and Teague said if it was him he woulda shot the layup :dead:

Teague is honest and it brings jokes to the pod, and his self awareness is what separates this pod from other athlete pods.