Closet BBW Loving Brehito Gets Exposed At Comedy Show

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Exactly .. I went to a comedy show w/ a chick recently and she was like lets sit in the front !

I was like nah :scust:

But then the chick promoter was telling everyone in the crowd to move up to the first few rows because they were filming .. and wanted to make it look full

It was lo key dead in there and not many ppl

So I was like bet .. Im gonna go smoke though in a minute . So its gonna be an empty seat anyway if they shoot this way :yeshrug:

So I stayed for the first comedian who was an unfunny cac .. but toward the end of his set . I dipped out to smoke

So when I came back it was a brother from the bay on stage so I tried to stick with him but he was lo key dry af too .. He made a couple of comments towards me but mainly he was just asking stuff like .. " Amirite breh ?? "

giphy.gif

So later on the chick was telling me , while I was gone that the dude was trying to hit on her from the stage and making jokes about why she's there alone ? :takedat:

Then she said that the first cac comedian came up to him on stage and was like :whoa:..

" Hey yo I seen her dude .. he's here . And he's HUGE " :hubie:

She said after that the black comedian chilled :snoop: ..

And thats why he was trying to interact and be cool w/ me when I sat back down :heh:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
We gotta hear the story breh. The Coli is here to support you.

:jbhmm:

Earthquake fried me to a Fricassee TWICE. Sonned me so bad even to this day when I see him on tv I wince:unsure:

:mjcry: