Clippers vs. Grizzlies - Who's The Real Grit N Grind?

StreetDawah

Alhamdulillah
Daps
YA they gotta tighten it up i know that much i do know

I just think right now in the east BOSTON is more scarier than MIAMI and MIAMI be having them mental lapse so I picked them

In the west I picked the SPURS cuz other teams aint doing there job OKC seem to be like MIAMI having mental lapse

LAKERS got BYNUM actin up which is hurtin them and GASOL be too darn soft
so i pick SPURS VS BOSTON :yeshrug:

Boston doesn't have the scoring to keep up with the Heat, and their lack of rebounding is a huge weakness. OKC can definitely give the Spurs problems, but I do agree that they have a tendency to play an iso based offense. If they can play at a more controlled pace, I think they can take out the Spurs in 6. :yeshrug:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Boston doesn't have the scoring to keep up with the Heat, and their lack of rebounding is a huge weakness. OKC can definitely give the Spurs problems, but I do agree that they have a tendency to play an iso based offense. If they can play at a more controlled pace, I think they can take out the Spurs in 6. :yeshrug:

I AGREE WITH U ON BOSTON. But regardless of that if Boston play there good defense they can make up for the rebounding also. Im not sayin OKC cant beat them but ur right they need to play more controlled and keep emotions in check but from what i seen throughout the season how they played each other OKC needs more than control paced TP was giving them fits getting into lane which then opened the 3 point shooters so its much more than that.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Wow u said something intelligent like CORNY smh:rudy:

Look man im speaking what i feel if you dont like it thats coo state your reason and we can debate like grown folk but name calling makin u look like :flabbynsick: childish

where did i use name calling :snoop: over the past 2 seasons we've played 3 games we blew yall out twice yall blew us out once yall not fukking with us

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
these memphis grizzlies stans are awful, they know nothing about basketball besides slam dunking some hick ass smoked ribs in some unhealthy over calascious barbeque sauce. Don't even know why they have a team honestly. Buuut, spurs is waitin for either team :yes:

:russ:

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
I think it's been one hell of a series so far brehs :gladbron: The thing that makes these games interesting (at least if you're a neutral fan and don't wind up throwing something at your tv) is that there are mistakes being made that wind up costing or adding to a teams loss. I like that as it's human nature but I don't want there to be sternball/refball to decide a series

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
I think it's been one hell of a series so far brehs :gladbron: The thing that makes these games interesting (at least if you're a neutral fan and don't wind up throwing something at your tv) is that there are mistakes being made that wind up costing or adding to a teams loss. I like that as it's human nature but I don't want there to be sternball/refball to decide a series
Sonny you know flop city gonna have 3x more than Grizz in fta.