Clippers vs. Grizzlies - Who's The Real Grit N Grind?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
damn z-bo with the ether just said clippers are the most flopping team in the league and it's basically cuz of cp3

thatsright

Rookie
Daps
Chuck was definitely right when he said teams adopt the personality of their coaches. and the Memphis Hollins' managed to choke a little less than the LA Negroes.

I agree, but it seems like Hollins has figured out what to do in this series from an Xs and Os standpoint

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I always knew they'd be screwed when Mem finally smartened up and sent harder dbls at CP. This dude Vinny has no counters. Its just CP freestylin sh1t with no shooters out there.

Blake might need to sit for gm7. Refs dont give him calls at staples, he wont get them in Mem. He need to go Sheed on em and get ejected when tjings start to go bad.

If they start Deandre, they deserve to lose.

Series should be a wakeup call to Blakr. He's sucked on the boardd and cant shoot for sh1t

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Of course they'd have a chance, but imo Spurs defense is what's gonna ultimately be their downfall.

YA they gotta tighten it up i know that much i do know

I just think right now in the east BOSTON is more scarier than MIAMI and MIAMI be having them mental lapse so I picked them

In the west I picked the SPURS cuz other teams aint doing there job OKC seem to be like MIAMI having mental lapse

LAKERS got BYNUM actin up which is hurtin them and GASOL be too darn soft
so i pick SPURS VS BOSTON :yeshrug: