Clippers Selfies vs Lakers Banners thread

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Doc Rivers will finally look mediocre without KG, Pierce, Ray, and Rondo.:blessed:

Gotta admit though JJ Redikk fits Doc's offense like a glove. JJ trade was almost was vetoed by Sterling though :ehh:

Where the fukk was that crisp offense when Rondo was pounding out the shot clock? I swear none of these analysts watch games, they just say something and run with it. As far as offense goes, Doc Rivers was good at drawing up plays out of a timeout, that's it. I can't get wait to this flip-flopping, wishy washy bytch gets exposed and fired with from the Clippers.

Reverend Jesse Jackson

Somebody I Am
Daps
Where the fukk was that crisp offense when Rondo was pounding out the shot clock? I swear none of these analysts watch games, they just say something and run with it. As far as offense goes, Doc Rivers was good at drawing up plays out of a timeout, that's it. I can't get wait to this flip-flopping, wishy washy bytch gets exposed and fired with from the Clippers.
I:youngsabo: when all the analysts said Doc would propel the Clippers to the NBA Finals.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

alvin gentry is handling the offense and is regarded as one of the best offensive coaches in the league...so doc rivers will still get the credit lol

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I hate to say this but Doc has become the Barack Obama of the NBA. I feel people feel a need hype him up and his championship(s) (you would think he has more than one the way he is hyped)

He's a hell of a lot better than Vinny, I think we can all agree on that. His assistant coaching staff looks good too.