Clippers Officially Sold To Former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer Free Dap/ Rep Thread

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shelly Sterling will come to the games and watch the game like :troll:.. She's a damn racist as her husband.

Honestly, I don't even like Don but I do wanna see him to win this shyt so I wanna see what the players, coach, etc gonna do?........

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:blessed:

All you keyboard militants can now put the fist down and go back to your bacon cheeseburger wraps and PAWG chasing.. nothin' to see here:camby:. I honestly thought this day would never come brehs:wow:

The albatross around our necks is gone.. Clipp Set in full effect now. And f*ck Shelly Sterling but I'll give her a slight pass for right now because she's the reason Donald is finally gone now we can focus on strictly hoops and not bullsh*t.. this is the rebirth:ohlawd:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
:blessed:

All you keyboard militants can now put the fist down and go back to your bacon cheeseburger wraps and PAWG chasing.. nothin' to see here:camby:. I honestly thought this day would never come brehs:wow:

The albatross around our necks is gone.. Clipp Set in full effect now. And f*ck Shelly Sterling but I'll give her a slight pass for right now because she's the reason Donald is finally gone now we can focus on strictly hoops and not bullsh*t.. this is the rebirth:ohlawd:
I think he gonna purchase Staples breh. Or better yet, what if he decides to build a new arena :wow:

The possibilities :mindblown:

Edit: Im happy for u breh. You've waited long for this. Congrats

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I think he gonna purchase Staples breh. Or better yet, what if he decides to build a new arena :wow:

The possibilities :mindblown:

Edit: Im happy for u breh. You've waited long for this. Congrats
Thank you.. a competent- sane owner is all we ever wanted since day one

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
So...Silver forced Sterling to sell the Clippers...and now Silver is suing Sterling to cover all the legal expenses from the sale of the team and Sterling suing the nba...

Going to have to keep my eye on this cause this could be some extreme level fukkery...Silver...in essence...forced Sterling to sale his team for 2 billion...and is now trying to recoup some of that 2 billion by using the league to sue Sterling again over some "making the nba product look bad" shyt...