Clippers Officially Sold To Former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer Free Dap/ Rep Thread

Daps
This is what wiki says:
As of 2014, his personal wealth is estimated at $20.7 billion, ranking number 32 on the Forbes 400...
Ballmer was born in Detroit...
His father was a Swiss immigrant, and his mother was Jewish...

I'm sure he'll be able to get Adam Silver and NBA team owners to get the Clippers to move to Seattle in the future. LA still has the Lakers. A Seattle team would still be in the NBA West. Cash money, cash money, cash money.

I still believe that's Balmer's endgame. Going to Seattle.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
You think he's the only one? :mjpls: Sterling just got caught.

Lets not forget Dan Gibert's letter about how Lebron was being disloyal.
I don't think that was race related. LeBron would not have buried the hatchet if that was the case.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Told y'all doc already knew sterling wouldn't get the team when he talked all tough. Doc a fukk nikka

Daps
He's going to buy the Kings and Staoles center next. His endgame is to own LA :ohlawd:

Aint nobody spending 2 billi to move a team to seattle:comeon:

I don't see how he makes his money back in LA.

In seattle, coupled with surrounding land deals, I could def see him making his money back.

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
Good....for someone as wealthy as Sterling having more money isnt a big deal. He craved the power that came with owning an NBA team which is why he fought so hard to keep it. :sadcam:
For someone like him this is a loss so Im definitely happy with the outcome. :ahh: :jawalrus:

The people that are trying so hard to convince us that Sterling is not mad at the decision are just salty cacs :russ:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I don't see how he makes his money back in LA.

In seattle, coupled with surrounding land deals, I could def see him making his money back.
Buy Staples, get at least a 1.5 billion local tv deal. I say 2billion frim Fox, and boom. Its a lot of untapped revenue that lazy azz Sterling didnt tap

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My clippers can finally cross over into greatness :to::lawd: clipper gang running my city now.. Been waiting for this since 98

99 here, its been so long :to::to: from Eric Piakowski to this Racist Sterling

harlem-shake-it-o.gif

Figdcotton

Why are you mad at a real niguh??
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside
99 here, its been so long :to::to: from Eric Piakowski to this Racist Sterling

harlem-shake-it-o.gif

I remember piakowski gave da bulls almost 40 and almost beat Jordan in the sports arena :whew: I've loved these nikkas ever since:myman: now I shot on all my nikkas from high school who use to hit me wit da "nikka u like da clippers? :heh:" now it's u still like da lakers :umad: