Clip from Tariq Nasheeds new Music Video

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Are you white? :mjlol:

You must be dumb af to think that he would admit to being a crip on National TV :dead:

The Combat Jack show aint National TV you stupid ass, and what you admit to being a Crip on National TV. Snoop ,Tone Loc and Ice T has admitted to being a Crip many times on TV.Snoop had late night talk hosts talking Crip slang wanting to join.

I can tell by your post count you don't get outside. Go ask some nikka in the street where Tariq from.

How do you know this?:jbhmm:

I've never seen clips of bangers from South Central discussing Tariq's past. Link?
Exactly my point no one from LA knows Tariq's history.
Kill yourself cac

What the fukk is cac ,geek only hear that shyt on the net just like I hear Tariq used to be a banger.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
The Combat Jack show aint National TV you stupid ass, and what you admit to being a Crip on National TV. Snoop ,Tone Loc and Ice T has admitted to being a Crip many times on TV.Snoop had late night talk hosts talking Crip slang wanting to join.

I can tell by your post count you don't get outside. Go ask some nikka in the street where Tariq from.

Are you white?

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Are you white?

God damn , nikka thats a new record in respons, it took an hour for me to respond and you reply to me in less than a second.you spend all your time all day on her don't you ? Bro don't you even got time to wipe your ass or something...

Yea 61.800 posts yea bruh ,I see you real dedicated to this e-thug shyt.and defending your Daddy Tariq.
No I am not white , why would I be, cause I don't follow no clowns like Tariq not my fault you can't tell when ninjas is faking it.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Tariq always says he is from the streets,What do you mean talk about being an ex gang member? He always said he used to be from the streets back in the days.You don't know what you're talking about.
if Tariq used to bang where are his homies to vouch for him.

Tariq moved to LA in 87 or 88 or something, we don't know if he moved to South Central, Tariq doesn't come off as someone from the hood. This is why he said hoodrats can't stand him because the dude's style is off.

Tariq got money doing music he didn't play the streets.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
God damn , nikka thats a new record in respons, it took an hour for me to respond and you reply to me in less than a second.you spend all your time all day on her don't you ? Bro don't you even got time to wipe your ass or something...

Yea 61.800 posts yea bruh ,I see you real dedicated to this e-thug shyt.and defending your Daddy Tariq.
No I am not white , why would I be, cause I don't follow no clowns like Tariq not my fault you can't tell when ninjas is faking it.

:laff: I knew you weren’t black

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps

So what, ever heard of wanna be,Tariq said he wasnt no Crip already....
:laff: I knew you weren’t black

Yea right geek nikka, thats why you got 61,800 posts and dont do shyt all day but type away online... sorry ass nikka.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

Why does Tariq make you so upset? What would make you happy?

Would you rather he tell you he was a pimp or he used to rob and steal? What exactly do you want to know?

have you paid this much attention to your own parents recently?

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
You think he’s gonna publicly admit that. You’re dumber than your trailer park meth smokin family :laff:

FOH Jeb

:camby:
He already has a fukking song talking about What Up Cuz ... too late for that....go out and get some fresh air you fukking clown

Now look below and watch a real reputable destroy a sucka like the likes of Tariq hoe ass nikka....

Why does Tariq make you so upset? What would make you happy?

Why am I upset at Tariq because I am telling the truth? Why do you as a grown man I am assuming have an infatuation with another man?

Would you rather he tell you he was a pimp or he used to rob and steal? What exactly do you want to know?

I have no problem if he was pimp or not, but the fact is other pimps have already denied his credibility and has no track record.I gave you a reference, on how Ps like Payroll,Sinful and Rosebudd roasted him.

2:12-2:50

Rosebudd says Tariq would wait on the elevator to see Rosebudd since he wanted to write a book The Art of Mackin...@2:35 Rosebudd tells Tariq you ain't got no pimpin' in you, I ain't going to be part of that shyt.

@Ronnie Lott come watch your Daddy get roasted
have you paid this much attention to your own parents recently?
Why do I have to pay that much attention to know that Tariq sucks at everything he does, only online nikkas take him seriously.[/QUOTE]

Last edited: