Clip from Tariq Nasheeds new Music Video

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
You think Riq gonna promote himself as an ex gang member publicly? Even back in the mid/late 00s when he had Mack Lessons Radio, he never wanted to talk about his street past because that's not what he wants to promote. Especially today with his current brand.

But let's look at facts.

Tariq moved to South Central Los Angeles in 1987. The block was hot and he was a teenager trying to find his footing. Who you think got him money, a place to stay and protection?

Tariq always says he is from the streets,What do you mean talk about being an ex gang member? He always said he used to be from the streets back in the days.You don't know what you're talking about.
if Tariq used to bang where are his homies to vouch for him.

Just like no pimp vouches for him many people have called him out,even publicly saying he never pimped or macked. You can look at vids online like Payroll saying he a bytch for getting ran over by Pearl Jr.

Tariq moved to LA in 87 or 88 or something, we don't know if he moved to South Central, Tariq doesn't come off as someone from the hood. This is why he said hoodrats can't stand him because the dude's style is off.

Tariq got money doing music he didn't play the streets.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
@Sensei you have no idea what you are talking about and you're obviously a Tariq Nasheed hater. I'm actually a good friend of Tariq and I've known him for years. You just don't like him.

I know you are Locario , I would expect you to jock him since your shyt has been promoted on his show. But I ask you which nikka from Tariq's hood said he was a banger? Do you even know what set he used to claim?

Which pimp vouches for this nikka.

How come Tariq Nasheed got roasted online by pimps like Payroll and Sinful?

Be careful on who you vouch for bro, I am not a hater, I am speaking the real. Tariq is in a fantasy land, thats why he thought he was a helluva banger, historian,or rapper.,but as we can see on here his rapping is subpar and never made the bar.

Lordgodking Nyc

I'm with the $hits
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I can honestly say its a good song. Has a 80's r&b vibe to via alexander O'Neal. The group is called Mink Slide and the song is called "its time" I think. Tariq was a real humble and hospitable cat. Kicked it with everybody there and chopped it up the while time. Side note. Bri from the izm radio is a dime brehs

:demonic: u saw Bri in person breh

:blessed: days and reps
Coli fam in the come up.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Nipsey is about 16 years younger than Tariq about 3 generations younger than Nip,Neither did Nipsey grow up around Tariq and Nipsey is from somewhere that is an enemy hood of Tariq somewhere Tariq was supposedly from? So how would he know?

On Tariq's interview with Freeway Rick Tariq didn't even know where Hoover territory was,yet he from the streets?! nikka get real

Tariq said he never was in a gang on the Combat Jack show.Already confirmed it himself.

That classic album you talk about didn't even sell wood it didn't do shyt numbers.Maybe his book did good but so what , The Art of Macking is a book for lames,so how cares what lames read.

How many nigggaz you know could fake about being a crip in the 80s in LA :usure:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This sounds like a straight discography

Nipsey about to be on Izm Radio to confirm Tariq rep in the streets. It's already known Tariq used to bang in LA, got in some mess and had to relocate to Atlanta during the mid 90s until it cooled off.

There, he found his passion for music and films, appearing in various music videos for artists like Faith Evans and B Rock.

Then he returned to LA, dropped a classic album called Wash Yo Azz then started writing books and the rest is history.

You better recognize.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps

How many nigggaz you know could fake about being a crip in the 80s in LA :usure:

Are you stupid...he already said he wasn't a Crip ....and which Crips do you know say he was Cripping in the 80s sit down nikka

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I know you are Locario , I would expect you to jock him since your shyt has been promoted on his show. But I ask you which nikka from Tariq's hood said he was a banger? Do you even know what set he used to claim?

Which pimp vouches for this nikka.

How come Tariq Nasheed got roasted online by pimps like Payroll and Sinful?

Be careful on who you vouch for bro, I am not a hater, I am speaking the real. Tariq is in a fantasy land, thats why he thought he was a helluva banger, historian,or rapper.,but as we can see on here his rapping is subpar and never made the bar.

Kill yourself cac

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps
Nipsey about to be on Izm Radio to confirm Tariq rep in the streets. It's already known Tariq used to bang in LA, got in some mess and had to relocate to Atlanta during the mid 90s until it cooled off.

There, he found his passion for music and films, appearing in various music videos for artists like Faith Evans and B Rock.

Then he returned to LA, dropped a classic album called Wash Yo Azz then started writing books and the rest is history.

You better recognize.