Climb Headfirst In To A Narrow Cave, Breh's

Daps
can you imagine the family finding out that they would never be able to recover his body?

:wow::wow::wow:

Imagine being the officer who had to convince the fam that he was really dead and they were gonna stop because there was nothing they could do.

I can only think that nothing they said would have convinced the family for at least a week or longer than that. They're probably still holding out hope, thinking the rescuers ain't doing everything they can, and they still wanna fight for their son/brother/husband just in case.

Probably thinking that the rescuers are wrong... after all, it ain't like they can reach him to check his pulse so how would they know he's really dead?

Such a messed up mind-trip for the family.

I feel sorry for the guy... What a stupid meaningless way to die... :wow:

I was right. My God. :wow:

At 11:56 p.m. on Nov. 25, a paramedic crawled into the cave and pronounced John dead.

Emily couldn’t understand how they could know John was dead -- they hadn’t found a pulse on his legs for hours.

She was terrified of leaving. What if he’s not dead, and we all leave and he wakes up and no one’s there? Emily thought.

But John hadn’t moved, spoken or breathed for hours.

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
ztlIS8q.gif

the fukk man.

UKVu0t8.gif

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
reading the story and this part sticks out to me

:mindblown: why would you even want to be in something so constricting that you gotta do the snake?

using your hips and your stomach to crawl... and you still don't think :patrice: "maybe this is a bad idea"

instead, you like :gladbron: "let's keep going"

now your skeleton still in there like :deadmanny:

:deadrose:

:laff:

Bruh, this the most needlessly anxiexty-inducing, depressingly hilarious story that I've seen in a long time.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
reading the story and this part sticks out to me

:mindblown: why would you even want to be in something so constricting that you gotta do the snake?

using your hips and your stomach to crawl... and you still don't think :patrice: "maybe this is a bad idea"

instead, you like :gladbron: "let's keep going"

now your skeleton still in there like :deadmanny:
Second childhood