Cleveland Is The City That We Come From . . .

Daps

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTvRUNucMf0"]Mo Thugs Family - Thug devotion - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
Cleveland looks like a dump. whats the absolute worst neighborhood/street there?

too many to actually name.

hmmm. let's see

the whole eastside except for university circle/little italy and a few odds and ends on the way, however if you ask me... the whole city is one big ghetto lol:heh:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Yes, but E. Cleveland is a completely different city from the city of Cleveland.

E. Cleveland is a fukking shythole. fukk Iraq, that place is one for the most filthiest places i've ever seen before.:scusthov:

LOL! nigs consider EC 'cleveland' but yeah, EC is extra shytty :russ:

there are a few spots off kinsman, miles, harvard, woodland that are very :demonic: also.

i was an eastsider when i stayed in clevalnd, west side got grimey spots also, but i'm not familiar. thats where all the ricans and eastern europeans be at. but e.55th and between hough/scovil got the body count on lock.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I'm the same way when those girls on the USAA life insurance commercial say "in 1999" .

I say it along with them but in the way Bone does it at the end of the E. 1999 song :ahh:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Yes, but E. Cleveland is a completely different city from the city of Cleveland.

E. Cleveland is a fukking shythole. fukk Iraq, that place is one for the most filthiest places i've ever seen before.:scusthov:

:sadbron: Come on bruh.....

But you right though...

I grew up in and only really knew about East Cleveland, I never even been to the "nice parts" of Cleveland until after I had moved and came back

The whole time I lived there when everybody was saying East Cleveland I just thought that was what side we lived on. It wasn't until I moved that I realized its actually its own city...

From what I heard it wasn't always that bad llike before the mid 80s and early 90s. But crack truly destroyed that whole city

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
My other other home :to:

Used to drive up and get a hotel at the University Inn every other weekend before I moved to the A. :ahh:

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
i was born in cleveland heights but i moved to canada. i came back to south euclid for college ball for 4 years....i visit 4 times a year maybe 5 since my girl lives in cleveland...my whole fam always been cleveland fans ( :to::sadbron::wow::lupe:)

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
ok c-town brehs wtf is up with Cleveland? I went there for work few weeks ago. stayed downtown but workd at the hospital on e105th and chester. On the way back I would take superior towards downtown. The victorian style homes in that area are crazy beautiful with a lot of character :ohlawd: (better looking than dc rowhomes imo), but they were in the hood cuz all I saw was bunch of lazy ass nikkas hangin outside in the middle of the day

is the economy there ever gonna pop off again? such a waste of good properties and so close to downtown too :why: :mindblown: and those winters too :scusthov:

lotta homes in that area looked like this
pa2700931.jpg

11029373-large.jpg

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
I'm watching the first 48 "birthday girl" them 116 nikkas don't play mane :damn:
East Cleveland ain't no joke

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Repping E.105 and Empire, E.131st and Corlett, and E.116th and Glenboro...my homes:ahh:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
ok c-town brehs wtf is up with Cleveland? I went there for work few weeks ago. stayed downtown but workd at the hospital on e105th and chester. On the way back I would take superior towards downtown. The victorian style homes in that area are crazy beautiful with a lot of character :ohlawd: (better looking than dc rowhomes imo), but they were in the hood cuz all I saw was bunch of lazy ass nikkas hangin outside in the middle of the day

is the economy there ever gonna pop off again? such a waste of good properties and so close to downtown too :why: :mindblown: and those winters too :scusthov:

lotta homes in that area looked like this
pa2700931.jpg

11029373-large.jpg

i know both of those houses. they on the west side off franklin....i've been inside a few of those type house.. shyts are ridic

as far as the economy, its kinda fukked. its not as bad as the D(the d trying real hard to have a resurgence) because of cleveland clinic, but the highway system is shytty, and the public transportation doesnt run far enough out and/or wide to help commuters get to and from downtown. downtown cleveland is majority ghost town on the weekends except for like 2-3 streets, and is a ghost town during the week.