Cleopatra was White actually but this is no shade at our glory :

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
my personal opinion is humble, dont seek too far out your grasp in terms of "intelligence" and intelligence is the ability to see things before they happen.

so i stay humble knowing in most scriptures "knowledge" is often frowned upon or bought as a sin. ie. the apple.

i dont know why but i can see it, we will never understand type thing.
It’s because the past, and the future are illusions. Right now is the truth and Gods holy habitation

Once we see backwards or forwards we become allegorical pillars :hubie: Consider how much of our world is built off of hindsight and foresight and you’ll realize both are in theft of right now

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
It’s because the past, and the future are illusions. Right now is the truth and Gods holy habitation

Once we see backwards or forwards we become allegorical pillars :hubie: Consider how much of our world is built off of hindsight and foresight and you’ll realize both are in theft of right now

right on right on.

got to go do some courier work then i got a warehouse joint later in the evening. i am always telling my warehouse coworkers the young boys when building about eastern ethopia the hindu religion origins, olmecs in americas. all this knowledge their liking my stories. i was building a lot of that off the coli.

anyway got to move but i'll be back to pick up any more gems! :salute::salute:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
what you talking about?

Dr Ben was the one directly i heard say that soter was the father of cleopatra and she was the 7th cleopatra.

i am not here to fill your lifes bitter void, go somewhere else with that. clown.
He literally spoke about her being Mediterranean and that that is a mixture of African and other shyt
And specifically said it is not "white" like people want it to be..
Just like Italian :skip:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
51SGX39K9YL.jpg

:camby:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, the more you dwell on them the more it’s infinite nature will be revealed to you :mjcry:

Other cultures have their beliefs and explanations but only the God of Israel truly fights for his people, through all possibilities. I am an orthodox Christian but I’ve taken an interest in theology in general. Especially those associated with Egypt/Levant
And who is his people?

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
And who is his people?
Those who hear the word, and abide in it, and make it a home for themselves that will stand forever.

But those who wish to divide and accuse Gods elect will be delivered as prey and as a spoil. We should be harmless as doves but as wise as serpents. God grants peace, love, fertility, community and enduring wealth that materialists cannot comprehend.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
She was Greek so she was "white" as others have said. My problem with this convo is it's entirely based on modern concepts of race. There was no such thing as being "white" when Cleopatra was alive. Greeks and Romans considered Europeans to be savages worthy of extermination and slavery, while simutaneously viewing Nubians and Egyptians as intellectual/state/military/etc peers or adversaries. If you put a random black person and a random white British or German person in a time machine and send them into Cleopatra's throne room, she'd have the white person jailed and break bread with the black person lmao. Race is a modern concept. that didn't exist in the ancient world.