Cleopatra was White actually but this is no shade at our glory :

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Just to local houses of worship and my own built sanctuary/altar, behold it’s Nofert again :mjgrin:

you are very spiritually inclined and hold mad knowledge. many people say they benefit from going on journeys and pledges.

i would love to see something like the collusal but even deeper monuments like that. theres a difference being out there with it even in the scriptures well the islamic one it says "man must conquest".

colosso-dell-appennino-sculpture-florence-italy-1__700.jpg

colosso-dell-appennino-sculpture-florence-italy-3__700.jpg

colosso-dell-appennino-sculpture-florence-italy-4.jpg

God is glorious and what man has done in his honor needs to celebrated but not to the point of "golden cattle" but appreciation.

props.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
you are very spiritually inclined and hold mad knowledge. many people say they benefit from going on journeys and pledges.

i would love to see something like the collusal but even deeper monuments like that. theres a difference being out there with it even in the scriptures well the islamic one it says "man must conquest".

colosso-dell-appennino-sculpture-florence-italy-1__700.jpg

colosso-dell-appennino-sculpture-florence-italy-3__700.jpg

colosso-dell-appennino-sculpture-florence-italy-4.jpg

God is glorious and what man has done in his honor needs to celebrated but not to the point of "golden cattle" but appreciation.

props.
Precisely, what we create withers, what god speaks is established. This is the old idea of Set/Min. Most cannot fathom why things are established and why some aren’t but Egypt used to understand this before pharaoh sought praise on himself and his household. This is why we now say “But the word of our God shall stand forever”

Jesus is the living testimony to this understanding that will never be forgotten or misunderstood.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Precisely, what we create withers, what god speaks is established. This is the old idea of Set/Min. Most cannot fathom why things are established and why some aren’t but Egypt used to understand this before pharaoh sought praise on himself and his household. This is why we now say “But the word of our God shall stand forever”

Jesus is the living testimony to this understanding that will never be forgotten or misunderstood.

wow, you are all the way with the Jesus testimony. i always assumed you took in the word and scriptures but you werent acutely abiding by the "son of God"

i respect it but you know i follow a lot of historians and theres too much b*stardization with the word but i never knew you were with the holy cross like that. :wow:

i am a believer and a man of faith and thank the Lord for my many blessings but with the Jesus chapters i understand the historical evidence of his existence and the power of his teachings taught to us by his disciples but i have often just took it with a pinch of salt.

• Dap

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
wow, you are all the way with the Jesus testimony. i always assumed you took in the word and scriptures but you werent acutely abiding by the "son of God"

i respect it but you know i follow a lot of historians and theres too much b*stardization with the word but i never knew you were with the holy cross like that. :wow:

i am a believer and a man of faith and thank the Lord for my many blessings but with the Jesus chapters i understand the historical evidence of his existence and the power of his teachings taught to us by his disciples but i have often just took it with a pinch of salt.
Yeah, the more you dwell on them the more it’s infinite nature will be revealed to you :mjcry:

Other cultures have their beliefs and explanations but only the God of Israel truly fights for his people, through all possibilities. I am an orthodox Christian but I’ve taken an interest in theology in general. Especially those associated with Egypt/Levant

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, the more you dwell on them the more it’s infinite nature will be revealed to you :mjcry:

Other cultures have their beliefs and explanations but only the God of Israel truly fights for his people, through all possibilities

Yahweh :lupe:

but i am a little confused that would mean you are aware of the osiris concept which mirrors christ.

anyway its odd even astronomers give fact that the stars aligned differently the night the christ was born. (historical and archeological facts)

its difficult out here unraveling the true ways, but thats why i use humility to navigate my way out here in this climate.

• Dap

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Yahweh :lupe:

but i am a little confused that would mean you are aware of the osiris concept which mirrors christ.

anyway its odd even astronomers give fact that the stars aligned differently the night the christ was born. (historical and archeological facts)

its difficult out here unraveling the true ways, but thats why i use humility to navigate my way out here in this climate.
Beware the Osirian story, Osiris just means “the mighty one”

This to me is a bad attempt by pharaoh unas in living forever (and his subsequent heirs)…but perhaps not as he expected. Trust that the God that brings you into the world is the same who will receive you and redeem you

Someone to help tie the understandings together is Joseph from the genesis narrative

“God speaks and he lives” :jbhmm:

Last edited:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Beware the Osirian story, Osiris just means “the mighty one”

This to me is a bad attempt by pharaoh unas in living forever (and his subsequent heirs)…but perhaps not as he expected. Trust that the God that brings you into the world is the same who will receive you and redeem you

Someone to help tie the understandings together is Joseph from the genesis narrative

:ohhh::ohhh:

• Dap

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Learn about his forebears and you will understand his error

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
the cannibalistic stuff? cannibal hymns? this particular pharaoh i know very little of.

interesting.
Allegorical cannibalism yes(in regards to “magic”) but in his case he may have eaten more than he bargained for

That’s what we were debating in there, how much is too much knowledge? This is the curse in a nutshell

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Allegorical cannibalism yes(in regards to “magic”) but in his case he may have eaten more than he bargained for

That’s what we were debating in there, how much is too much knowledge? This is the curse in a nutshell

my personal opinion is humble, dont seek too far out your grasp in terms of "intelligence" and intelligence is the ability to see things before they happen.

so i stay humble knowing in most scriptures "knowledge" is often frowned upon or bought as a sin. ie. the apple.

i dont know why but i can see it, we will never understand type thing.