Classless: Bow Wow ask Wrestler Jade Cargill out on a Date. She responds "You Can't Afford Me"

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Hard Brick Faced Hoe would've responded nice to a CAC. :mjpls:

daxy072qh6cbhvmikobj.jpg

In my only a bedwench 4 pay opinion.....
The CAC probably could afford her

Plus the fact black men saying things like hard brick faced hoe is the same reason Serena Williams married a CAC n them mfz don't bathe daily

But imma sit here n eat my yogurt

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Hell if iknow....I only ever c black men making fun of her but in their defense I only c them making fun of her on the internet

Daps
They were.

But the fact that a BM's mind would immediately jump to a WM (who aren't even apart of the story) shows an inferiority complex.
She's a blue checkmark bw on twitter. My mind immediately jumped to wench too. It''s pattern recognition

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
She's a blue checkmark bw on twitter. My mind immediately jumped to wench too. It''s pattern recognition
She rejected a breh, therefore she only likes WM. That's an inferiority complex.

No different than a BW saying "I bet he only dates white girls" just because he's not feeling an individual BW.

Both BM and BW have this issue because of the pedestal they have whites on.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
She’s Responding In Character To People Outside The Wrestling Bubble, Bad Idea lol

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
I was thinking the other day, what specific year is it that Bow Wow became the bid?
Like what action could he have taken to prevent his reputation from being trampled the way it did?

Like Mike?
FreshAzImIz?

Or was it inevitable since hes always going to be seen as a child?

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Man that woman so fine...I would bottle her bath water and drink it first thing every morning.