Classless: Bow Wow ask Wrestler Jade Cargill out on a Date. She responds "You Can't Afford Me"

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
1. She’s an extremely athletic, attractive woman who’s taken/married with kids

2. Bow wow:

attachment-bow-wow.jpg

bow-wow-1280x720.jpg

:mjcry:
Breh I was at work last week in the break room and the TV was on vh1. Some dating show or something along those lines was on and Bow Wow was the host. Dude gained a bunch of weight. Shocked the hell out of me. I understand he's not popping like he was 10+ years ago but ain't no reason for him to get flabby like that! :gucci:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Breh I was at work last week in the break room and the TV was on vh1. Some dating show or something along those lines was on and Bow Wow was the host. Dude gained a bunch of weight. Shocked the hell out of me. I understand he's not popping like he was 10+ years ago but ain't no reason for him to get flabby like that! :gucci:
When nikkas are depressed, don't exercise, and spend more time drinking than addressing their own internal issues, this is usually what happens

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
This was obvious to set up an angle for an AEW wrestling event. Bow Wow expresses interest in wrestling, he asks out Jade, she rejects him, and now she is showing up at his concert to check him. Expect Bow Wow to run up on her at her next wrestling match with a steel chair.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This was obvious to set up an angle for an AEW wrestling event. Bow Wow expresses interest in wrestling, he asks out Jade, she rejects him, and now she is showing up at his concert to check him. Expect Bow Wow to run up on her at her next wrestling match with a steel chair.

All Bow Wow Gotta Do Is Stand Next To This Women And The Internet Is Roasting Him On An Open Fire For The Holidays

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps

Get worked brehs.