Class reunion letter lists 'white graduates only' party

Family Man

Banned
Daps
No, cause i'm actually familiar and respecting of the sacrifice black people before me made in order for us to achieve equality not so we could discriminate ourselves. Think the "I had a dream speech" was so that I could log onto the internet and call people CAC? It's embarrassing

Man get the fukk outta here with that bullshyt.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
The "I had a dream" speech was just eloquent c00nin. Even MLK realized that later on

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Almost everyone's response in this thread in this thread is embarrassing. So the best way to respond to racism is being racist yourself, claiming you wouldn't let white people in your houses either is your guys solution? Would I let those specific people in my house, no. But its insane how you guys cant see any of the irony in your comments.

Shut the fukk up you c00n. Mothafukkin sambo :snoop:

To the topic at hand, ehhh :manny: . watchu gon do. We all know how these cacs really feel about us. fukk em :pacspit:

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
Shut the fukk up you c00n. Mothafukkin sambo :snoop:

To the topic at hand, ehhh :manny: . watchu gon do. We all know how these cacs really feel about us. fukk em :pacspit:

Lol you don't know what c00n means. Two people have replied by just telling STFU. You obviously lack any sort of intelligence as a person and can't even think of a response. Does it pain you to know that you are retarded and won't amount to doing that matters with your life? Your existence is pointless

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Did this fukker seriously put that everyone was welcome to the pre-game part but only white folks were allowed at the house party?