Class reunion letter lists 'white graduates only' party

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
The worst part was all the reunion events were "Whites Only" for the first 40 years if I'm reading this story right.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
bet you they play mostly black music at the party. cute pawgs dancing to

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG8o_9RliwU[/ame]

white boys up in there, dancing like

3772496%2B_5c89a1e8f74337fdb7a6bdfdde33f50c.gif

thinking they're :win:

but at the end of the night, when the party's over, you know who those pawgs will be calling for a night cap

:takedat:

i can only :laff: @ whites.

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
Almost everyone's response in this thread in this thread is embarrassing. So the best way to respond to racism is being racist yourself, claiming you wouldn't let white people in your houses either is your guys solution? Would I let those specific people in my house, no. But its insane how you guys cant see any of the irony in your comments.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Almost everyone's response in this thread in this thread is embarrassing. So the best way to respond to racism is being racist yourself, claiming you wouldn't let white people in your houses either is your guys solution? Would I let those specific people in my house, no. But its insane how you guys cant see any of the irony in your comments.

Why should black people always have to take the high road? You pacifist nikkas are something else.

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
Why should black people always have to take the high road? You pacifist nikkas are something else.

No, cause i'm actually familiar and respecting of the sacrifice black people before me made in order for us to achieve equality not so we could discriminate ourselves. Think the "I had a dream speech" was so that I could log onto the internet and call people CAC? It's embarrassing