Class action lawsuit against EA for madden

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
there is a check from EA from some class action lawsuit that i dont even remember applying for, i will show a pic tommorow, but has anyone else gotten anything like this? it came like a postcard i was about to toss it, when i return home ill take a pic if yall dont believe me, but did anyone else get one?

8a64.jpg

Last edited:

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Yeah I posted the thread. So all my coli fam can eat. You're welcome.

no disrespect but it wasnt through the coli i found out, it was actually someone else who told me about it and entered into it for me, at the time that thread was posted i diidnt have active internet (for nearly 9 months) i just remembered that. but either way errybody eatin good fam.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
no disrespect but it wasnt through the coli i found out, it was actually someone else who told me about it and entered into it for me, at the time that thread was posted i diidnt have active internet (for nearly 9 months) i just remembered that. but either way errybody eatin good fam.
I filled that shyt out, so I'm guessing I'm about to eat any day now :leostare:

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
pic ?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
hmmm,pretty sure i filled one out....Ill check my mail when i get home from work

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
I remember seeing an e-mail about this and listed a couple copies. Hopefully I'll be :eat:soon

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
and before yall ask about the thumb....thats from my woman. i was standing behind her.

@mad82109

this is who signed me up, she basically was like "do it or you are fukking stupid, infact since i know you wont do it, ill do it"

she aint never played madden but shes bought a few for me and she got a 17 dollar check

bout take the kids to chuck e cheese on ea dollars

thank you based ea

j59z.jpg

Last edited: