Clarifying Xbox series X's power... :Lupe: Sony in trouble

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

IGN flat out said the ps5 is massively underpowered :wow:

At the 14 min mark they go into how the ps5 at its best according to Sony is still a little weaker than the series x but that that is disingenuous because the system can't run at its peak at all times or even most of the time. And that as the gen progresses that gap will become more apparent :banderas:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IGN flat out said the ps5 is massively underpowered :wow:

At the 14 min mark they go into how the ps5 at its best according to Sony is still a little weaker than the series x but that that is disingenuous because the system can't run at its peak at all times or even most of the time. And that as the gen progresses that gap will become more apparent :banderas:

It was super interesting

Of course there are no Sony Stan's anywhere to be found in the thread

:sas1:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It was super interesting

Of course there are no Sony Stan's anywhere to be found in the thread

:sas1:
I guarantee you some of them seen it too, if this topic (console war) interest you then that video answers a lot of questions that gets asked around here. Answers to questions people are still asking. I seen how long it was and was like :patrice: so i rolled up a Dutch and started where you suggested. Thanks for the knowledge :myman:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I'm glad that I don't have this level of cognitive dissonance. People keep telling you that water is wet, sky is blue and you still fight it. Incredible. Cerny was playing funny with the numbers. Because more clear each passing day.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Sony made a cheaper console thats still gonna outsell the XSX, and the best PS5 games will probably look better regardless.
If we're being honest.
They don't care about the culture just market share

They'll never win without sabotaging Sony's azure environments

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They don't care about the culture just market share

They'll never win without sabotaging Sony's azure environments

that won't happen either. Head of the MS Cloud division risks other potential customers if they even dream of doing shyt like that. And he'd never fukk up the money that division is raking in for MS. Nadella would throw the whole Xbox division in the bushes before risking fukking up their Cloud business.