Clarifying Xbox series X's power... :Lupe: Sony in trouble

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Yall still bragging about power fully knowing you have no exclusives worth talking about and multiplat always scale down to lowest common denominator...

So basically yall bragging about all this power to play upscaled 360 games...:mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yall still bragging about power fully knowing you have no exclusives worth talking about
What is the most anticipated next gen title at this very minute that you know of? Halo infinite would be that title imo :manny:
And multiplat always scale down to lowest common denominator...

So basically yall bragging about all this power to play upscaled 360 games...:mjlol:
That's actually not how things work on xbox, we get what they call "enhanced" versions that are not held back by the limitations you speak of. And the system itself upgrades titles to look and perform better. And 100's of those games are enhanced, free of charge. You being a pc head this is like you talking down about a PC that competes with top of the line PC's today.

Is that why you here today, mad n shyt :ohhh:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
once again people bring up exclusives like 90% of them arent trash and arent being played right now :yeshrug:

ive said it in many threads, Microsoft is the first and most focused computer based operation on the entire globe for decades
they could easily shyt on themselves ontop of shytting on you too. You can argue price points and all this other bullshyt, but microsoft has the power and they are the game
Sony hasnt been a great company since early 2000s and fans and playstation keep it going. Sony used to be the greatest thing in the world in the 90s but now they only focus on gaming and parts
Microsoft merged the lane (which was obvious) with "PC master race" which is microsoft anyway. And consoles, where they just jumped in for fun because they were already developing similar shyt anyway

Both consoles have SSD ... I have one hooked up to my Ps4 and My Xbox one X right now and its remarkably quicker. Playstation 5 probably has a better drive speed to load games... but like people keep saying
without GPU and processing power, you are going to either max your shyt out... or have your games stutter and "blue screen" which ps4 already does. It's sad to have console "wars" and see people beg and cry back and forth because if Microsoft applied real pressure... it would be over for Sony almost completely. Microsoft could just outright by Sony 4x over... And steal the studios away.

Xbox combined with Steam this go round is absolutely major for people who enjoy PC games too.... the crossplay will be glorious. Xbox even showed their hand like 7 months early.... opened their console and showed you exactly how they made it ... and sony still fumbled the ball. They do not have enough resources and tech anymore to keep up, OR they are just banking on creating a solid console because they understand they control the majority of the fans and sales. So like someone else said, they may overdrive the games and polish the few exclusives and keep the fans happy enough. Xbox One X proves my point and was a warning shot in Sony's direction... they just threw that shyt out there because they could. Microsoft as a staff is one of the most untouchable things on the planet ... total Bill Gates has donated 36 Billion Dollars. Its not even a fukking race my guys :russ: Its chickens coming home to roost with all the shyt Sony people talked for years. I always stayed in the middle because people like what they like. But to say Microsoft is trash or just some piece of shyt is fukking hilarious and hater shyt. You can go decades deep with how stupid it sounds and break down prices and reality of operating systems and shyt on consoles and it gets so much worse to talk about.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:mjlol:

Nobody's in trouble. This is the closest two 3D consoles have ever been in power. This isn't the PS4/X1 or 1X/Pro, we're talking about ~15% gap that's not going to lead to much.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
once again people bring up exclusives like 90% of them arent trash and arent being played right now :yeshrug:

ive said it in many threads, Microsoft is the first and most focused computer based operation on the entire globe for decades
they could easily shyt on themselves ontop of shytting on you too. You can argue price points and all this other bullshyt, but microsoft has the power and they are the game
Sony hasnt been a great company since early 2000s and fans and playstation keep it going. Sony used to be the greatest thing in the world in the 90s but now they only focus on gaming and parts
Microsoft merged the lane (which was obvious) with "PC master race" which is microsoft anyway. And consoles, where they just jumped in for fun because they were already developing similar shyt anyway

Both consoles have SSD ... I have one hooked up to my Ps4 and My Xbox one X right now and its remarkably quicker. Playstation 5 probably has a better drive speed to load games... but like people keep saying
without GPU and processing power, you are going to either max your shyt out... or have your games stutter and "blue screen" which ps4 already does. It's sad to have console "wars" and see people beg and cry back and forth because if Microsoft applied real pressure... it would be over for Sony almost completely. Microsoft could just outright by Sony 4x over... And steal the studios away.

Xbox combined with Steam this go round is absolutely major for people who enjoy PC games too.... the crossplay will be glorious. Xbox even showed their hand like 7 months early.... opened their console and showed you exactly how they made it ... and sony still fumbled the ball. They do not have enough resources and tech anymore to keep up, OR they are just banking on creating a solid console because they understand they control the majority of the fans and sales. So like someone else said, they may overdrive the games and polish the few exclusives and keep the fans happy enough. Xbox One X proves my point and was a warning shot in Sony's direction... they just threw that shyt out there because they could. Microsoft as a staff is one of the most untouchable things on the planet ... total Bill Gates has donated 36 Billion Dollars. Its not even a fukking race my guys :russ: Its chickens coming home to roost with all the shyt Sony people talked for years. I always stayed in the middle because people like what they like. But to say Microsoft is trash or just some piece of shyt is fukking hilarious and hater shyt. You can go decades deep with how stupid it sounds and break down prices and reality of operating systems and shyt on consoles and it gets so much worse to talk about.
:banderas::banderas::banderas:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The funny thing is this is Microsoft just pumping the gas a little bit. I truly believe that Microsoft understands that it's healthy for gaming as a whole for Sony to be around with the PlayStation.

When the time comes and they get there claws in Japan which could be a decades in the future then the gas will get pumped.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The funny thing is this is Microsoft just pumping the gas a little bit. I truly believe that Microsoft understands that it's healthy for gaming as a whole for Sony to be around with the PlayStation.

When the time comes and they get there claws in Japan which could be a decades in the future then the gas will get pumped.
This is weird given that the X brand is only really competitive in the US and UK. For MS to actually shake Sony, they're going to need to expand in a big way, so this belief that they're taking it easy because Sony is needed doesn't line up with reality. They're obviously pulling out all the stops with the XS. They're already pumping the gas *hard*. It remains to be seen if that's going to pay off in a meaningful way.

Sony isn't resting on laurels and they're not it trouble at all. They're releasing a powerful console as well, expanding their 1st party studios and services as well. They also have an advantage being a worldwide brand. None of this is by the good grace of Microsoft taking it easy on poor old Sony - it's from making the right moves, and selling an attractive console. So far, it's looking like the PS5 will be another one. Although, I don't believe Sony is going to be *as* dominate at least in the US.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Sony will always be what they are because they have a great core audience and nothing is wrong with that ... at least ^ last dude had a valid statement on all sides.
Thinking MS is pulling out all the stops is a joke though, people really underestimate that everything in a high end PC can be combined into xbox if they wanted ... the VR from PC could easily be attached
the camera port could be brought back in for 3$ a port... the software already exists and doesnt need to be re-created. The intergration with the windows app and TV control is already developed. They have enough funds to take over anything, its just fact its not opinion. I own all 4 ways to game. If they didnt pull back from Cortona they could have just implemented that into the console itself. It's funny to say that they scaled back and consider that an L ... but its also funny that Sony has no horse even in the race. Everything on PC can be transferred and implemented into Xbox console and more. People will Juelz about price point, but Microsoft could drop a 800$ console right now with the hardware and software they have and it would be staggering. Its already developed :yeshrug: Sony is on its own and trying to be creative on the fly. There's nothing wrong with it because they will always keep it close for sales and marketing. Imagine Microsoft saying "Man, we cant make any more PCs because we dont have the parts!" Microsoft owns the parts and the software :mjlol: developing operating systems isnt only beneficial to their gaming market, but it advances their PC brand too. They have the capability to create an Xbox on accident :picard:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:mjlol:

Nobody's in trouble. This is the closest two 3D consoles have ever been in power. This isn't the PS4/X1 or 1X/Pro, we're talking about ~15% gap that's not going to lead to much.
Where did you get that ESPN stat from, especially when the actual in real world condition power of the ps5 isn't even known. I know, you heard it said and it sounded good so you ran with it. Cut that out my nikka :stop: and that fake ass metric doesn't even take into account things like ray tracing or the fact the xbox has more cu's means better everything.... not to mention the weaker gpu and cpu. Like, a fanboy said that dumb shyt and you nikkaz willingly repeat it :bryan:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Interesting thought...Microsoft obviously owns windows and Sony runs off Linux based system. Perhaps that's the real struggle behind backwards compatibilty. Without owning their own basis and system for their hardware, Sony probably has to alter and tune each and every game to work...whereas Microsoft can build it straight into the software. For Linux to do that, they would have to make a program that would handle the process of "emulating" the older generation games....but in turn...would literally create a program that could easily be stolen and bootlegged through that standalone program.

It's just a thought but it makes sense to me

Almost like with the dolphin emulator...if they created one specifically for Playstation...you would be able to Crack it onto PC and steal the whole older generation library to it. Microsoft emulation and changes to operating system and be altered directly through their own software safely.