Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Anybody think we win more than 9 games?

I hope but not holding my breath. This is a make or break year for Dak and hope the receivers step up. Don't need anymore games like the Chargers and that first Eagles meet up last year. Hope o-line gets dominant again and not like that Falcons game last year with an average D lineman getting sacks out the ass.

Also, the defense needs to step up especially playing against good QBs and good offenses. Those games against the Packers and Rams come to mind last year.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You need a Snickers bar man.
:lolbron:
  1. A rookie running such a smooth route and on top of that creating his own separation is one reason why this is noteworthy
  2. Genuinely surprised at how accurate Rayne put that ball only where Gallup could get it
I thought that was bum ass twill

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
#9 just did an interview and said Dez is the same player when he watches the film and without directly saying it that Dak is the reason for the drop off.

fukk this bytch ass nikka Rayne

We go 12-4 all May be forgiven :lolbron:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
#9 just did an interview and said Dez is the same player when he watches the film and without directly saying it that Dak is the reason for the drop off.

fukk this bytch ass nikka Rayne
Romo always has Dez's back. Everyone shytting on Dez's production keep forgetting that the entire offense outside of Zeke sucked last year.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Romo always has Dez's back. Everyone shytting on Dez's production keep forgetting that the entire offense outside of Zeke sucked last year.

Even Zeke looked a little sluggish/slow last year. Many of his big runs came off of gaping holes from the oline in which he wasn’t touched.

I don’t know I think Romo also fees ‘slighted’ (rightfully so) with how things ended in Dallas without him getting an opportunity to win his job back. Jason ‘the Snake’ Garrett was hype that he could finally get out of Romo’s shadow and wanted to keep the momentum going without Dak.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dez may be the same. But a true great adapts and adjusts. Dez didn’t adjust to Dak. Dak isn’t supposed to adjust to one wr

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Dez may be the same. But a true great adapts and adjusts. Dez didn’t adjust to Dak. Dak isn’t supposed to adjust to one wr

I believe for Dez to adjust to Dak would require the coaches to adjust Dez’s route tree which they refused to do. The coaches only let you run a limited amount of routes and don’t put you in a position to be successful; just “outman” your guy. This was the issue Butler had in dallas. They wouldn’t let him run routes that he ran in Oakland.

So basically the coaching staff says “it’s all on the player” for their lack of creativity.

Just think about the years we were most successful until playoff time came. We were always outcoached. Also think about the fact that the two years we had most regular season success we remained relatively injury free (2014, 2016).

2016 brehs...I will never forgive Garrett for that shyt. 3 weeks to prepare for Greenbay. 3 weeks. We had shyt locked up week 16 of the regular season. fukking nuts.

Fukk Garrett