Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
They won't forgive? They did him dirty.

I agree but Garrett has ahold of Jerry for some dumbass reason and Dez called out the “Garrett guys” and folks wearing the “C” on their chest. Can’t see them letting him come home after those comments no matter how strongly Jerry feels

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This dude right here :picard: I wish he didn’t have such a shytty coach though. We’re wasting his best years on a loser. When you make a simple run look great you know you a beast. The first eagle run was art. B b but he never gets touched before 10 yards. Cowboy dikkriders come up with the worst talking points

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Bring 9 and 88 back :damn:
Romo's back won't allow that to happen:mjcry:

This dude right here :picard: I wish he didn’t have such a shytty coach though. We’re wasting his best years on a loser. When you make a simple run look great you know you a beast. The first eagle run was art. B b but he never gets touched before 10 yards. Cowboy dikkriders come up with the worst talking points

Zeke was graded higher than any RB since AD yet this team never utilizes his full skill set. Zeke can catch the ball better than most RBs but we just run him in zone and maybe toss him the ball 2x a game.

Last edited:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Zeke was graded higher than any RB since AD yet this team never utilizes his full skill set. Zeke can catch the ball better than most RBs but we just run him in zone and maybe toss him the ball 2x a game.
Pound their ass 21! :martin:Goofy ass (coach)

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago

Sound familiar. Did the same shyt with Dez. They had no clue how to get everything out of Dez or how to utilize him. They have no clue how to get everything out of Zeke. And we all know why that is.

Jason%20Garrett

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
2016 feels like yesterday.

That season was more disappointing than 2014. I’d rather lose on a controversial call that on a 3rd and 20 33 yard conversion then making a 49 yard field goal TWICE.

All because Carrott Top Garrett had the team unprepared and come out flat despite having 3 weeks to prepare.

But he’s still employed :martin:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
2016 feels like yesterday.

That season was more disappointing than 2014. I’d rather lose on a controversial call that on a 3rd and 20 33 yard conversion then making a 49 yard field goal TWICE.

All because Carrott Top Garrett had the team unprepared and come out flat despite having 3 weeks to prepare.

But he’s still employed :martin:
He really didn’t have to the team prepared against Detroit either in 2014. There’s a reason they fell behind 14-0. He should have been fired after 2013.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
He really didn’t have to the team prepared against Detroit either in 2014. There’s a reason they fell behind 14-0. He should have been fired after 2013.

:salute: to the bolded

I been saying the same ish since.

People thought Romo was the reason for the pass happy ass offense until this idiot Airett really had Kyle Orton, who started his first game in almost 3 years, throw the ball 41 times :why:

Unforgivable.

That was also the year Jerry admitted he was a head coach in training :snoop:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
And no NFL coach worth any salt would ever agree that they are a coach in training. He just told the nation that yes, we have a bad and inexperienced coach and Garrett agreed with him. He made Rob the scapegoat but they knew deep down who was the problem but they gave red one more chance. That’s why he wasn’t signed even with one year left on this contract. If he had another 8-8 in 2014, there’s somebody else walking the sidelines in Dallas now.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Fish mentioned that in the last week of OTA's the coaches told the defense to let the offense score because they were destroying them so badly. The db's have been blanketing the wr's according to all reports. Dak during the media rounds last week kept mentioning Cole Beasley as the reason why this season will be different on offense. Does that inspire any confidence? I imagine Beasley is an amazing practice player when the defense isn't gameplanning for him. Don't get it twisted, there is a reason people are still bringing up Dez returning to Dallas. This offense hasn't moved the ball at all in the offeseason practices.