Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And all of you wanting Ridley at 19 better hope he legit cause I don’t see him being that guy even on a team with a pass first attack

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
It's crazy how quick nikkas turned on Dakota tho. Like damn I get it, but give the boy some time. shyt. One great year then one mediocre year and now nikkas wanna bush him lmao. What have we done lately to be this finicky? Get yall shyt together brehs, please.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
D hall was on Undisputed and said he loved playing Dez because it was an easy game for him because he only ran 3 routes. Should I believe D Hall and TO or Garrett supporters? I don’t believe Dez could only run 3 routes. (I also don’t think Dez is a route technician either). But if the GOAT said your offense wasn’t shyt then it ain’t shyt:yeshrug:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Everyday we don't get a long term deal done with Martin brings us closer to taking some lineman in the 1st or 2nd round...

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
It's crazy how quick nikkas turned on Dakota tho. Like damn I get it, but give the boy some time. shyt. One great year then one mediocre year and now nikkas wanna bush him lmao. What have we done lately to be this finicky? Get yall shyt together brehs, please.
If you remember correctly it was a "bring back Romo" aka fukk Dak for a few Cowboys faithfuls from the beginning :patrice:

-saying Dez gets the ball when he gets the ball (year 1) didn't help
-c00n statement about his family didn't help
-having a bad second year, after setting a bar that he'll probably never reach again didn't help
-When I saw that video where the coach asked him how did he even see the RB to make a play out of the backfield and he was like, "yall want me to throw it to Dez and get a pick?" I knew he was a ho ass niggga too

I root for him cause he's a black QB and he plays for my team. If he wasn't a Cowboy he'd be the first non-black QB I didn't root for. (Loved McNabb in Minny)

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I'm okay taking Hernandez from UTEP. He might be the 2nd best offensive lineman in the draft and is a plug and play starter from day 1.

I honestly feel you on that...but I'm not with having 4 or 5 first rounders on the O line...

It shouldn't take that much. That's why you brought in an Alexander who's a 20+ year vet in coaching o lineman. Use that first pick on LB or trade up or out of the spot. Honestly, I've told ya'll a lot, I ain't feeling a safety, especially one we would have to trade up to get. Feels like this franchise is okay with being stagnant. I'm not saying go out and give big contracts to all these available free agents, but to not make ANY moves for some of these lower priced vets?:what:

Why not a Vaccacro? A Boston? Guys that would fit the scheme and have experience...I'm sure they'll want something, but at this point, the asking price has to be low or around what you want. They looking at WR. It's ALWAYS this offense. Put more resources on that defensive side. Taco, the DB haul from last year were great starts. But put some serious picks at DT or LB...guys who affect how/when the QB throws. This FO has to be more forward thinking. I have to believe that good GMs stack for the upcoming year, but set themselves up for a 3 to 5 year outlook. Yeah, we can have the money if we need to, but all that does is put this problem off or make it worse in the upcoming years.

First 3 picks should be LB, DT, WR (depending on if they release/trade a current WR ie: Bease, Williams) in no particular order other than not drafting WR first.

We have to stop holding onto guys, especially ones that are progress stoppers...Guys like O Scan. He was good, lasted 10 years after being selected in the 5th round. Loyalty should be for the Dez's, Witten's and Romo's of the world... The only guys I think we SHOULD be loyal to on this team currently are, All Pro trio on OL (Martin, Fredrick, Smith (kinda)), Lee (MAYBE! bc of injury), Zeke, and maybe Dak. They the only ones that honestly deserve it or make sense to be loyal to. I'm telling you, teams like the Pats, Packers, Steelers, etc get it...they bring em in, and get em out BEFORE they aren't valuable trade pieces. Having a GM OUTSIDE of the Jones family would be perfect. Stop letting these buffoons drive the bus when it's clear they have no direction...

DT
LB
WR
that's how I'm going

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Its also crazy how nikkas ready to take a bullet for this nikka too. Give him some time for what? He is who he is and I doubt that's changing. We also have no choice but to give him time not like they drafting a qb in the 1st. fukk finicky this dude ain't done shyt to be ready to war over. He had a great year his rookie year so did RG3 but when the D studied him last year wasn't as good. Truth be told he had the same problems his first year just was in less games. The good D Minn/Giants had him looking similar to last season. It's just more teams were able to do so this year esp with a eke being out. He got this year and probably next but dude ain't no fukking legend that is above criticism Foh with that.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
The nikka is Ass :camby:

Im now like how @*DalMem* was with Romo, wit this nikka Dak :birdman:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Agree but Dak did show some concerns in the Broncos game as well as the Falcons game where Chaz Green got abused and the few subsequent games after that game.

A lot of fans of this team are used to having a QB who can sling it to win the game or at least keep them in competition. So much went on last year with Zeke, Lee, Smith, etc. and we couldn't recover from that. Romo was far from perfect but all this does make u appreciate what he did and his ability to throw receivers open and challenge a defense deep. He had to overcome lackluster coaching and predictable play calling as well. I just hope Dak can get back to 2016 Dak cuz I really liked how the offense preformed with him and Zeke.

Last edited:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
We finally replaced Lucy Whitehead. Jet sweeps finna make a comeback

billstdS.0.gif
:leon: A deep threat?