Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
We need to aggressively attack these positions in FA/trade market and double up during the draft: DT, LB, S, WR, G
Yo are we finally out of cap hell?

edit: just read up on it, we got 25 M in space. We MUST find a wideout and a linebacker in FA, the others can be addressed in the draft.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
A lot of that space is going to Zach Martin and D-Law...so we have space but not as much as you’d think....
They wont do it but I'd think about tagging Martin and moving Collins inside if someone wants to give up the 1st for Martin. OL as a whole was underwhelming and its no one particular player's fault I'm just not crazy about investing all that money if it's going to be a mediocre unit.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
They wont do it but I'd think about tagging Martin and moving Collins inside if someone wants to give up the 1st for Martin. OL as a whole was underwhelming and its no one particular player's fault I'm just not crazy about investing all that money if it's going to be a mediocre unit.

Number one, we not getting rid of the best guard in the league (Martin) and La'el is staying at tackle, don't think they changing up his position again...

:manny: just my two cents