Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
all that
PeacefulThoroughBrahmancow-size_restricted.gif
for what?

:dead: keep them couches nice and warm for january bums :camby:

having dak prescott as your franchise QB :mjcry:
We gonna have a spot nice and cozy waiting for y’all fukk nikkas. Don’t worry :pacspit:

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
Breh.....I’m surprised and not surprised at the same damn time.....

I ain’t never been on the new coach bandwagon....but dude gotta go.....fukking ridiculous....

93 til

Superstar
Daps
This was a playoff game preview.

With or without Zeke, the coaching staff is hot garbage.

With or without Romo, Dallas doesn't know how to win critical games. ITS A TREND.

And that's on the coaching staff.

Tried to tell nikkas back then that you can't place the faults on Romo. Coaching has always been the downfall. No matter who you put back there this coaching staff will find a way to fukk it up

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Motherfukkas on ESPN radio are really saying the #1 person to blame is Zeke because he got suspended, suspended or not we've seen this team choke in big moments. Minnesota lost their starting QB & RB and are playing for home field advantage, Dez needs a different roll on the team but The staff and Dak are 1 & 2 for me.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Motherfukkas on ESPN radio are really saying the #1 person to blame is Zeke because he got suspended, suspended or not we've seen this team choke in big moments. Minnesota lost their starting QB & RB and are playing for home field advantage, Dez needs a different roll on the team but The staff and Dak are 1 & 2 for me.
Same here with bold. I dorm know if dude the answer straight up but I'm willing to give dude another year because of last year but dude looking mad shaky fam. Think about it I asked this question on the zone and nobody could honestly argue against it. What D has ever game planned to stop Dak???