CL Smooth going to be on Drink Champs

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
I’ll be watching this episode simply because C.L. Smooth doesn’t do many interviews and I feel like he’s oftened forgotten about

On another note, did Noreaga get a hair transplant? :russ:

He looks different; he’s definitely lost some weight

Yeah! He ran off and picked up a quick Turkish rug. He's honest about it though.

But it's still wild hilarious. HAHA!!

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Teeth, Ozempic, new hair, etc.

All of the 90's dudes are buggin' right now with this sh*t. HAHA!!

the teeth i knew he had, because i remember when he first got them and i was like, "this nikka really went and got some teeth that look like they trying to jump out his mouth" :pachaha:

i figured he was doing ozempic. remember when Noreaga had gotten fat and was really losing the weight the old fashion way thru a good diet and working out tho? back when he had his 51st Ave site

they really are, they getting more work done or just as much as these women with some extra dough to spend:russ:

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
the teeth i knew he had, because i remember when he first got them and i was like, "this nikka really went and got some teeth that look like they trying to jump out his mouth" :pachaha:

i figured he was doing ozempic. remember when Noreaga had gotten fat and was really losing the weight the old fashion way thru a good diet and working out tho? back when he had his 51st Ave site

they really are, they getting more work done or just as much as these women with some extra dough to spend:russ:

Exactly!

They're getting like the women now! Hip Hop is in a mad weird place. LOL!!